Deleted

"
Oh I didn't realize it was private, I fixed that now--any feedback would be appreciated.

I see, thanks for clarifying the fire pen issue--I was wondering if it was worth using against Xoth but his resists/stats were not uploaded on the wiki.

I can see the value in the elemental weakness on the gloves, its just there is not much selection in BHC (i mostly see snakebites), so I was simply considering the gem as a replacement to this since I may not have the currency to craft my own. I image its hard to get a pair that are also evasion and have good sockets/resists?

http://poedb.tw/us/

This is the database of data-mined information

Use this to get an idea of resistances etc

The Xoph that spawns from breaches has insane fire res but the actual boss from the domain barely has any.

Elemental weakness on gloves is not mandatory but it is a must have (if that makes sense)

Its like if you are trying to min-max then yes its important. If you dont care its still worth working towards or snatching one up whenever it gives posted.

One thing you can do is craft/buy decent rare gloves with high life and continue to corrupt them untill you get the corruption

OR

you can buy white corrupted gloves with ele weakness on hit and then wait till the darkshrine in uber lab is lead to gold and upgrade the white to gold.

Many options there

Okay so i checked ur profile

Currently ur missing the +1 corruption on boots/ ele weakness on gloves/ and just dmg on tree + jewels

So dont worry you will be fine.
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 4, 2017, 8:31:23 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
I bought these yesterday for 100c, after they were listed for like 20sec (I made poe.trade search with notification also for many other items), I guess still a good buy, though you can try yourself many times for that amount with decent gloves after you make them 4link/20q.

Tomorrow I will melt some maps I hope (still leveling)

Looks great and GL in Maps
You're actually right... I'm gonna work towards getting the ele weakness gloves now :)
Might take a while :D

Meanwhile I got this baby:

RIP bank

How should I go and fix my flask setup?
I don't have remove shock for now.. Would I really need it? Since we get shock immunity at kill. Could be rippy for bosses I guess...

I got a life, stibnite (inc evasion), silver (movement speed), dying sun, quartz (remove curse).
Last edited by Affinity on Jan 5, 2017, 1:15:08 AM
Hey Ben, thanks for the great build. Initially i tried this streamer's build:
Was using Carcass Jack (wed, melee phys, ele focus, fa) and devoto's, got insane damage, but was lacking defences somehow, dying stupidly from time to time in maps. Completely followed you guide and I'm doing fine now, cleared all content except shaper and uber atziri. Anyway, since i'm on BSC, i want to drop down a bit defences and go for more damage. What would you suggest? Removing LGOH and fortify for melee/added fire? Anything else? Thanks!
Wasted 500 chromes to get the right colours.Fk this game I`ll reroll.How did you do it?
500 chromes on what? -_- if u mean the chest: OP doesn't use 3 red, so it shouldn't be hard to color at all.
"
JoopO wrote:
Was using Carcass Jack (wed, melee phys, ele focus, fa) and devoto's, got insane damage, but was lacking defences somehow, dying stupidly from time to time in maps. Completely followed you guide and I'm doing fine now, cleared all content except shaper and uber atziri. Anyway, since i'm on BSC, i want to drop down a bit defences and go for more damage. What would you suggest? Removing LGOH and fortify for melee/added fire? Anything else? Thanks!

Well whats your Ball DPS @?

Since you are on SC you could do Uber & Shaper but both of those fights are skill based so you could have a solid build and still not be able to complete the content.

I did uber atziri on BHC with the setup @ lvl 93 and managed to rip only after bringing atziri herself down to like 1% hp on her final phase.

So on SC it should be very doable.

Fortify protects us from "hits" i wouldnt drop it

The lgoh is gg for breaches so i guess if ur doing heavy boss kills you can drop that

Getting a 6l Kintsugi would make a huge difference and the dying sun flask would really give u some dps

So you already have dying sun and 6l kintsugi, i dont see an issue with ur dps..

Whether or not your cyclone does 20k or 40k wont make much of a difference when your ball dps is over 1 million on avg per second.

I explained the theoretical dps and how we really shouldnt focus on the cyclone dps when the real dmg is coming from the balls.

Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 5, 2017, 12:57:00 PM
"
PangGblast wrote:
Wasted 500 chromes to get the right colours.Fk this game I`ll reroll.How did you do it?

500 chromes for what?
"
You're actually right... I'm gonna work towards getting the ele weakness gloves now :)
Might take a while :D

Meanwhile I got this baby:

RIP bank

How should I go and fix my flask setup?
I don't have remove shock for now.. Would I really need it? Since we get shock immunity at kill. Could be rippy for bosses I guess...

I got a life, stibnite (inc evasion), silver (movement speed), dying sun, quartz (remove curse).

Damn nice dying sun. those extra projectiles should feel absolutely insane.

I would say you should run this setup

1 Dying Sun
2 Divine Instant Recovery on Low Life
3 Stibnite inc evasion or remove curses
4.(any)

I feel like the frenzy charges are always up and when we are max we cant be shocked, so i never felt like i needed a remove shock flask.

"
"
JoopO wrote:

Well whats your Ball DPS @?

Since you are on SC you could do Uber & Shaper but both of those fights are skill based so you could have a solid build and still not be able to complete the content.

I did uber atziri on BHC with the setup @ lvl 93 and managed to rip only after bringing atziri herself down to like 1% hp on her final phase.

So on SC it should be very doable.

Fortify protects us from "hits" i wouldnt drop it

The lgoh is gg for breaches so i guess if ur doing heavy boss kills you can drop that

Getting a 6l Kintsugi would make a huge difference and the dying sun flask would really give u some dps

So you already have dying sun and 6l kintsugi, i dont see an issue with ur dps..

Whether or not your cyclone does 20k or 40k wont make much of a difference when your ball dps is over 1 million on avg per second.

I explained the theoretical dps and how we really shouldnt focus on the cyclone dps when the real dmg is coming from the balls.

Ball dps is 13.7k with HoA only, no other buffs, working pretty decent, maybe i'm biased of previous full damage build. Thanks!
Last edited by JoopO on Jan 5, 2017, 1:20:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info