Deleted

Hi i have ask next patch this axe still drop or only drop brech league
"
Zaanus wrote:
"

we don't use endurance charges

How comes? There's not a ton of socket pressure and even the 3 base charges are -12% phys, which is better than AA. It also can help keep you overcapped on resist for unexpected double curses/etc.

Since the only thing that really threatens the build is huge hits, it doesn't seem bad at all.

For me there's a little socket pressure :/

There's no real need for -12% phys reduction imo... Stuff that would oneshot you with 6.8k hp would probably still oneshot you with -12% phys reduction.

Also I really don't wanna waste time casting Enduring Cry to get 3 charges :/ which will instantly go away when you get hit (cause of immortal call). It's just not worth it.
Last edited by Affinity on Jan 7, 2017, 5:21:25 AM
I have a question...I'm playing ur build on SC cause I want to climb ladder I got pretty well your build +\- a few adjustments. Still trying to find the ele hit gloves and a +1 darkrays. I switched a few gems around also which I find to be doing better dps with now. I use fortify with slam instead of cyclone to do a little more dps with the clone. I also tried the lgoh gem in the 6L also intially which I found was ok... then repathed into VP too try it out and feel that the pool pretty well stays full consistently as long as you don't hit anything in the way of cyclone. What sucks about it is that it's literally 8 extra nodes spent to get to the VP which I had to obviously respec out of other things to get it. My question is how the hell did you maintain your health pool with only a life gain on hit gem? I felt that it wasn't very consistent and found myself getting owned in certain situations cause I couldn't sustain a full pool as quickly as I can with VP. I would honestly like to respec back out of VP and utilize the nodes else where but VP I feel is def needed unless I'm missing something here... maybe you can give me a better understanding or some advice.
by the way it's a great build man I'm having fun just dipping my toes in the water with a few things with it.
I was wrong

Vaal pact is gg
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 11, 2017, 5:36:29 PM
i dont have any limitation checked off on my profile... thats weird.
thanks for the quick reply.
iv noticed since VP that running around with bloodlust on without any mobs to clear is quite annoying. not to mention trying to do chay breaches is almost instant death (actually the cause of most my deaths...) not sure if the regen would play a better role or if i should try and get some chaos res.. anyways my tree is almost the same as the one you posted except i pathed up to grab the projectile node for a lil more dmg for the balls.
im gonna respec out and utilize the nodes again and try the LGOH one more time and see how it feels again. i just remember it being quite harder to sustain a life pool im actually amazed at how you managed with just that. unless im doing something wrong here. but from the sounds of it you definietely do have this down packed.

i was also gonna ask you about iron grip? what you think of using it?
Last edited by rectOOOr on Jan 7, 2017, 8:07:35 PM

Was wondering what you think about the Surgebinders gloves for quite some boost as an alternative to the Ele Weakness corruption if you can't get it?

I think on softcore these might be viable, but on HC you might need to drop Darkray Vectors boots then, as you need life + res esp. for ele weakness cap.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

Was wondering what you think about the Surgebinders gloves for quite some boost as an alternative to the Ele Weakness corruption if you can't get it?

I think on softcore these might be viable, but on HC you might need to drop Darkray Vectors boots then, as you need life + res esp. for ele weakness cap.

Darkray vectors are part of the build

Not removable

"
but on HC you might need to drop Darkray Vectors boots

The Darkray vectors were also chosen specifically for the hardcore defense requirements not SC
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 7, 2017, 8:53:48 PM
i was wrong vaal pact is gg
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 11, 2017, 5:36:44 PM
yeah youre right iv been using a 20/20 lgoh since respecing out of VP compared to a lvl 19 that i was using beforeand it feels better. as for CI those builds are so expensive i feel that the life version is just fine just trying to find this happy medium. rocking only 95 extra mana is the next problem that im running into. i find its real hard to maintain the mana now -.- if i slightly cyclone air im screwed for 1-2 seconds im gonna need to find some mana regen rings that fit this build now
Hi, been spinning for a few days now and it's a fun build to play. Since the first breach character I made is a caster, I didn't have any evasion based gear or axes so leveling from 40-55 was a bit harsh. Currently lvl 65 on Merc, doing fine with crap rings and no Xoph's (flatout broke atm..).

Have some questions regarding:
- Suggestions on flask and set up for poor mans play-style?

- Which mods to get on flasks, except from Adrenaline on Quicksilver?

- Viable 4L on helmet?
(Gloves: Leap Slam - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Increased Area of Effect)
(Boots: Immortal Call - Vaal Grace - Increased Duration - Cast when Damage Taken)

- What does Increased Area of Effect do for Leap Slam?

- Is using Vaal Orb the only way to get +1 to max frenzy charge on boots?

PS: I play on SC, character is Mageru
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Butasama/characters
Game on!
Last edited by Butasama on Jan 8, 2017, 1:16:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info