Deleted

Deleted

Im tired of dealing with trolls

People who arent even taking the time to watch the vods I post and commenting shit just to piss me off or try and argue with me.

People who make me regret taking the time to help them out.

Ive had build guides stolen like my poison barrage build that was ripped off word for word and ended up getting build of the week.

Or my ngamahu build which aggnog has completely ripped off at this point as he has changed his duelist into a raider and copied my old old tree...

Im sick of it all

Im sick of the community and how much time I wasted by making these build guides and still through all my effort got trolled.

There are plenty of people who have enjoyed what I've posted since 1.3 when I opened alot of peoples eyes and showed them how a skill most people never thought was good, was an amazing skill when built correctly.

I will be pasting this message along all my build guides which will eventually disappear.

I will be privatizing my character and keeping my builds to myself.
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 10, 2018, 10:12:31 PM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2018, 8:49:34 PM
10/10 build
fotm meta noob build 8)
nice build and nice guide
would like to give it a try
I am not satisfied with the smoothness of the video...

The clear/flasks/gems were not setup correctly i was missing some stuff and i went slow

On the Atziri fight i made a mistake and had to logout

The overall quality of the video was bad

I will be re-recording and then reposting this on reddit once its completely finished.

If you have any questions pm me in game
The video still looks potato but i have posted a new one with a clean af atziri kill

enjoy
You're wrong about resist penetration btw, it does go to negatives. Even the link you used shows that.

Maybe you're confusing it with how templar's inevitable judgement works - it completely ignores resistances (ie. reduces your damage vs negative resists)
"
chinz wrote:
You're wrong about resist penetration btw, it does go to negatives. Even the link you used shows that.

Maybe you're confusing it with how templar's inevitable judgement works - it completely ignores resistances (ie. reduces your damage vs negative resists)

I dont know how i missed this...

I will do some more research and build testing and decide if its really worth using or not.

Edit Update

Fire pen is still not worth using after doing some calculations and testing on boss kills

Fire penetration on average is about 10-15% less dmg then running added fire on monsters with resistance

Added fire out-scales fire pen hard

Fixed the post though
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 16, 2016, 5:18:01 PM
really satisfied with how the guide turned out, great job.
What do you think about using sibyl's lament along with kintsugi?
Also do you think something like jugg or berserker would work? You'd still use Kintsugi and run grace but you would pick up Iron reflexes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info