Deleted

BTW changed the name

ngamahu flame raider sounded horrible.... the build was originally created with one idea in mind

destroy the breaches

We have accomplished much more then just that, atziri, minotaur.

I will continue to try and push the character to the limit

Here is the current number of fragments I have obtained

Hey, would you not consider going blood magic, as the life% nodes after should give us quite a bit life as well?
"
"
Chridian wrote:
Heya!
I just wanted to ask you a little bit about the leveling process,
I'm using cyclone for leveling with some nice unique weapons so to make the dmg not a problem, however the mana certainly is, the leech is no where cutting it, which wasn't really a surprise. Currently level 36, so I was wondering, at what point, does the leech become sufficient, and would you recommend leveling with something other than cyclone?
Other than that, I can't wait to start utilizing this build with all the core items, it looks fun as hell :D

Hey there thanks for the response

I would not be leveling with cyclone

Cyclone without aoe/duelist cluster will feel really bad
Instead i would say that you should level with sunder(which currently destroys breach packs)

Yeah I felt sunder or even EQ felt alot smoother and better, sunder primarily, just wondering if you would wait all the way til you have the AoE cluster "Amplify" before switching to cyclone?
I'm about to equip the axe now (level 55)
Edit: I did something they call "to think for one self" I believe and tested it and it feels fucking amazing, pardon my french, leeching without problem, dmg is superb, and it'll only get better, freaking amazing and so much fun, it feels like my old CoC build sort of :D
Last edited by Chridian on Dec 18, 2016, 1:46:30 PM

"

Yeah I felt sunder or even EQ felt alot smoother and better, sunder primarily, just wondering if you would wait all the way til you have the AoE cluster "Amplify" before switching to cyclone?

Once you have the axe, you should absolutely switch to cyclone to take full effect of the dps it provides

The aoe just helps the build feel smoother because you wont have to stand "ontop" of the mob to land hits on them.
"

"

Once you have the axe, you should absolutely switch to cyclone to take full effect of the dps it provides

The aoe just helps the build feel smoother because you wont have to stand "ontop" of the mob to land hits on them.

Absolutely, I did take 1 extra mana leech node though, just feels better to me, I'm not all about the min-maxing so 1 point to or from is fine for me ^^
"
tcwc wrote:
Hey, would you not consider going blood magic, as the life% nodes after should give us quite a bit life as well?

Blood magic would cost us 4 nodes and give us 35% life

However by doing that we give up our grace aura and herald of ash

Grace allows us to drastically increase our evasion rating which is a defensive boost
Herald of ash grants us damage and increased clear speed

Blood magic would mean no auras, unless we use essence worm.. which is not effective since we already are using multiple unique items in this build.

Its already not THAT easy to cap our resistances

So we wanna use rare rings/belt to boost up our hp, and become elemental weakness capped so we can run that mod on maps.

If you are willing to sacrifice the auras you can go ahead and try it, but personally i feel like i need them.
"

Absolutely, I did take 1 extra mana leech node though, just feels better to me, I'm not all about the min-maxing so 1 point to or from is fine for me ^^

Yea so the leech is based on dmg dealt right

The more dmg you deal the more effective that one mana leech node.

The other option is on a jewel socket you can run mana gained on hit as one of the mods instead of attack speed.

I will edit the jewel url searches to include mana gained on hit as one of the "count" options for the jewels.

Let me know if you run into any issues
After looking at several variants and playing the Slayer version myself, this looks to be the definitive variant with the perks of the Raider ascendancy as well as using dodge + Kint to help against ele reflect which is a bitch. I also like that you focus on utility/defense for the cyclone setup; many players don't realize how much of the dps comes from the molten burst compared to cyclone, especially the higher maps you go.
Theoretical Calculated DPS

Our Cyclone ToolTip Dps Is Not Even Considered Here

Calculation =

(# of balls per molten burst) *

(.15 CD to .18 Attack speed we can spawn a max of 5-6 instances of molten burst per second) *

(Molten Burst DPS Per Ball) *

(50 % More PointBlank)

(Then we have to calculate the removed res and pen) to find out the actual total...

Best Case Dps is Over 1 million from the balls alone

Worst Case Dps is still generally over 500k

This calculation dps is for single target ...not including herald of ashe dmg and pack dps

Smh...
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by 5oobZRsnNq on Dec 18, 2016, 8:58:30 PM
"

Smh...

Who even are you?

Nice spam comment on my thread though

Theoretical dps is interesting to look at and that is the calculation

Already im over 16,000 per ball

On a big boss like minotaur/malachi/atziri usually all 7 balls hit them

so thats 16,000 x 7

Then we calculate the fact that it can proq 6 times per second

(16,000 x 7) x 6

Already its 672,000 dps

I know math is hard right

Then we calculate pointblank

Pointblank is not already on the molten burst dps so we have to multiply the 50% more damage dealt with projectiles

So then the math becomes

(16,000x7) x (1.5) x (6 molten bursts per second) = 1,008,000 Damage per second

Then we have to calculate that we have penetration 38% from the tree/gear and another 31% from lvl 12 elemental weakness on hit

Each % res penetrated/removed is almost equivalent to 1% more damage

Either way the definition of theoretical " involving the theory of a subject "

Best case scenario is that we pop 6 instances of molten burst, and each ball hits the main target within pointblank radius and deals like i just explained ridiculous damage..

At the end of my short explanation i also added that

"This calculation dps is for single target ...not including herald of ashe dmg and pack dps"

Herald of ashe causes monsters or mob that we kill and deal overkill dmg to, to explode... dealing aoe fire damage..

Alot of bosses have "adds" that we can kill while close to the boss and deal damage with the herald of ashe explosion...

Not only but again this whole dps calculation is based on a single monster over the course of a single second...

DAMAGE PER SECOND = dps

Its pretty confusing to comment smh when i explained everything perfectly.

Please dont spam people if you have nothing to do.. if you have an actual question then ill answer...

If you are just here to troll,
jog on!
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 19, 2016, 5:36:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info