Deleted

"
Znig wrote:
What do you think about using sibyl's lament along with kintsugi?
Also do you think something like jugg or berserker would work? You'd still use Kintsugi and run grace but you would pick up Iron reflexes.

I havent felt the need to run sibyl's lament

The Dodge/Evasion + Fortify/Kintsugi is enough of a barrier to make reflect a non-issue with this build

The reflect damage we take is elemental so scaling armour wouldnt help in that department.

My friend made a juggernaut version of the build and it just came out way worse then the raider

Decent evasion with over 60% dodge chance and 40% spell dodge is insane in terms of our defense.

I run t15 maps without even taking chunks of damage as i showed in the video.

Berserker isnt worth doing either because you cannot rely on the leech unless you maintain a low life pool which just doesn't work for HC

Raider is by far the most effective choice

However, you can go ahead and try running it on other ascendancy choices if you'd like
Last edited by Bloomania on Jul 22, 2017, 1:19:54 AM
Do you feel vaal pact is at all needed?
"
scalymanfish wrote:
Do you feel vaal pact is at all needed?

I can record some more videos to show you guys how tanky this build really is.

XD

Will start streaming right now.
Last edited by Bloomania on Jul 22, 2017, 1:20:11 AM
Heya!
I just wanted to ask you a little bit about the leveling process,
I'm using cyclone for leveling with some nice unique weapons so to make the dmg not a problem, however the mana certainly is, the leech is no where cutting it, which wasn't really a surprise. Currently level 36, so I was wondering, at what point, does the leech become sufficient, and would you recommend leveling with something other than cyclone?
Other than that, I can't wait to start utilizing this build with all the core items, it looks fun as hell :D
Not OP but you can use elreon jewellery for -manacost. One -8 ring along with one manaflask should be enough to have no issues, I don't see much reason to do more than that. Check what Elreon is selling, if he doesn't have any then http://poe.trade/search/amahugenakamos

If you're using tabula you can also just use reduced mana support as 6th link. Or blasphemy + poacher's mark.
Yeah elreon rings could work you're right, I'm not using tabula, im actually only doing 4L at the moment
Can it be done without the amulet?
Ty

What skill did you train with?
"
Chridian wrote:
Heya!
I just wanted to ask you a little bit about the leveling process,
I'm using cyclone for leveling with some nice unique weapons so to make the dmg not a problem, however the mana certainly is, the leech is no where cutting it, which wasn't really a surprise. Currently level 36, so I was wondering, at what point, does the leech become sufficient, and would you recommend leveling with something other than cyclone?
Other than that, I can't wait to start utilizing this build with all the core items, it looks fun as hell :D

Hey there thanks for the response

I would not be leveling with cyclone

Cyclone without aoe/duelist cluster will feel really bad
Instead i would say that you should level with sunder(which currently destroys breach packs)

"
ILAYAS wrote:
Can it be done without the amulet?
Ty

Yes the build can be done without the amulet however w/out the ammy you will either have to path to avatar of fire or run phys - to - lightning w/out the added fire support gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info