Deleted

"
Brenarden wrote:
I just watched/read the update to ignite skills / supports. Are the changes to them interesting for this build or will u keep the gems as stated? Going to play youre build again next challenge.

I played it in breachleague and loved it, played Explo Arrow after that and BloodFlurry this season. I liked Ngamahus better, more fun.

Well we know that cyclone has a vaal skill, and with the vaal skill changes this means cyclone will be one of those "sought after" vaal skills to use as your main skill.

The ignite changes are irrelevant because we utilize elefocus as a support.

The only way ignite would be good is if the base hit was huge, but this build doesnt have slow large hits, it has a lot of fast hits.

Ignite is great for flameblast because you stack up one big blast and the base fire dmg is massive.

We also dont know if the support skills will remain the same before the 3.3 patch, but I will definitely make sure we are using the best support setup and passive tree for this build.
Cool, thanks for the reply ! I am stil going to play this build in 3.3.0 xD
"
Brenarden wrote:
Cool, thanks for the reply ! I am stil going to play this build in 3.3.0 xD

Hope you enjoy it!
Plz move to scion section
Hey man,
Sry to see you deleted the build. When i looked up the build there was only 1 vid available, the rest pending. So sry for not watching the rest.
Thx for the guide annyway i am enjoying the build atm.
Regards Bren
"
Brenarden wrote:
Hey man,
Sry to see you deleted the build. When i looked up the build there was only 1 vid available, the rest pending. So sry for not watching the rest.
Thx for the guide annyway i am enjoying the build atm.
Regards Bren

Nah you misunderstand

Ive been posting guides since 1.3 and ive always had trolls and people who clearly wanted to piss me off

One of my latest build guides has had such an overwhelmingly high amount of absolute mong responses that I realized im done.

Im done making build guides

Im done making build videos

Im done making build threads

Im sick of answering some of the most pathetic questions from people who just wanna troll me

and I've closed down all my builds and deleted it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info