Deleted

Just wanted to give props for a well thought out and fun build. I was looking for your other gem setups, but I guess that's in the video. Have to wait until I'm home for sound.
"

Just wanted to give props for a well thought out and fun build. I was looking for your other gem setups, but I guess that's in the video. Have to wait until I'm home for sound.

I thought I posted all the gem links in the typed out guide under the section

I will go ahead and update this for you!
Well after the new reveals...

This build guide will have to change...

Scion looks like a stronger version of the raider now since you can combine it with another ascendancy like trickster/slayer/etc

Also if trickster doesnt get nerfed the % non chaos as extra chaos could be super overpowered for our build

Lots of upcoming testing needed to find out what the best choice for the build will be.
Updated Tree + New Ascendancy + Changes coming!
The build can also be played as a Champion however the adrenaline will have to be activated through using a blasphemy curse supported by blood magic.
How about chieftain?
"
Brenarden wrote:
How about chieftain?

The only benefit that chieftain has is the free xophs and 10% fire pen

The other benefits surround totems which is useless to ngamahu, and a free endurance charge sustain on kill which is only applied to burning enemies but we use ele focus.

All in All once you have the amulet you basically have no reason to be a chieftain.
updated title

Going back over the guide to double check any mistakes

Going to upload vod soon
Last edited by Bloomania on May 4, 2018, 3:56:14 PM
Uploading Build Video Update for the scion reworked ascendancy!
I just watched/read the update to ignite skills / supports. Are the changes to them interesting for this build or will u keep the gems as stated? Going to play youre build again next challenge.

I played it in breachleague and loved it, played Explo Arrow after that and BloodFlurry this season. I liked Ngamahus better, more fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info