Deleted

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide. I just hit 55 and switched to cyclone, and it's really fun. Getting to 55 was very painful though. Looking forward to progressing towards maps.
"
MrMustang wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide. I just hit 55 and switched to cyclone, and it's really fun. Getting to 55 was very painful though. Looking forward to progressing towards maps.

Did you level with suggested uniques and sunder?

Yea its not the easiest start but it ramps up fast
"
"
MrMustang wrote:

Did you level with suggested uniques and sunder?

Yea its not the easiest start but it ramps up fast

Yeah I did. It only really dragged on from high 40's til I could equip the flame axe. Up til then it wasn't too bad.
Hi :)
I'm currently leveling a Ranger with your build, (currently lvl 36) on Softcore Breach, I already bought required uniques (except Xoph's amulet, I'll see if I can drop it) and I found this really smooth to level with Sunder and Earthquake :D
I'll post something when I'll be able to equip full build and I'll give you a feedback :)
Anyway thnks for this build, I think I'll really enjoy it! (I already leveled an Inquisitor Flameblast totem to lvl 75, it's nice to switch to another playstyle :) )

Faydon.
Damn what did you rip to? I'm just getting to high Maps and need to know what to look out for

Here's my current setup
Spoiler
"
scalymanfish wrote:
Damn what did you rip to? I'm just getting to high Maps and need to know what to look out for

Here's my current setup
Spoiler

Well for starters we are dodge/evasion based

Which means we cant handle volatile/detonate dead

I died while killing uber atziri.... i got her down to about 1% hp, got cocky, got 1 tapped by her flameblast

So the build is uber viable just dont get hit by atziri ever lol
"
"
scalymanfish wrote:

Here's my current setup
Spoiler

Well for starters we are dodge/evasion based

Which means we cant handle volatile/detonate dead

I died while killing uber atziri.... i got her down to about 1% hp, got cocky, got 1 tapped by her flameblast

So the build is uber viable just dont get hit by atziri ever lol

Sucks to hear you died man.

Since I'm playing on softcore I'm thinking of dropping Grace for another aura. Any suggestions?
What do you thing about going Sibys Lament and another armor instead? like Belly or Queen of the forest, Lighning coil?
Ign: PinaTemplar
Tried the belly. Wasn't that great.

I have no problems with reflect now with a 6L Kint and a Dying Sun.

This build is too e z. Almost AFK level.
Hey, great build! Doing a similar onde.

What do u think ABT kaoms Hearthstone and maybe blood magic for more 35℅ HP??

The cyclone setup would be on those gloves with ATK speed essence, a pseudo 5 link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info