Deleted

"
yongsoo wrote:
Tried the belly. Wasn't that great.

I have no problems with reflect now with a 6L Kint and a Dying Sun.

This build is too e z. Almost AFK level.

If you are on SC, and can do shaper/uber atziri, can you record it?
I would like to post your video, on the showcase, along with any other videos truly showing off the build

Glad to hear it man :)
"
pin4 wrote:
What do you thing about going Sibys Lament and another armor instead? like Belly or Queen of the forest, Lighning coil?

Dropping a ring with

Life/ Weapon Elemental Damage/ Resistances

To run a chest plate that doesnt give us that much defense wont help much.

So far on the build i have not struggled against melee monsters or physical projectile attacks

What we do struggle with are hits that are spells, or anything that cannot be evaded.

So stacking Queen of the forest onto our already solid defense - Dodge/Evasion

Wont help the issues we currently face.

Kintsugi already provides enough evasion, but most importantly a less dmg modifier.

Less damage taken vs reduced damage is completely different.

Damage taken refers to the amount of damage taken after all mitigations have taken place. It is a synonym of 'damage dealt', but from a defending standpoint.

Lightning coil wont help with reflect and again our defense is 100% solid against physical damage

Ive tanked a hit from Uber Atziri's Spear/ Minotaur/ Uber Trio Dual Striker/ Uber Trio Cycloner/ Uber Trio Titty Girl/ etc

I died to a flameblast.

Kintsugi made the build possible and is the missing piece.

It is not replaceable. (unless you don't care about dying etc)

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 21, 2016, 2:54:29 PM
"
Odafaz wrote:
Hey, great build! Doing a similar onde.

What do u think ABT kaoms Hearthstone and maybe blood magic for more 35℅ HP??

The cyclone setup would be on those gloves with ATK speed essence, a pseudo 5 link

Kaoms < Kintsugi

If you run cyclone in ur gloves you will be limited on the possible setup's that you can run.

My friend did try to make the build on a juggernaut using kaoms heart and 4link essence gloves

He said it was horrible and extremely squishy against reflect

After he remade as my raider version he instantly agreed that we had perfected the build

I would say if you really want, do some testing on your own and see what works for you.

(if you are in HC dont stray away too far from the guide, i wouldn't want you to rip to reflect etc)
"
"
yongsoo wrote:
Tried the belly. Wasn't that great.

I have no problems with reflect now with a 6L Kint and a Dying Sun.

This build is too e z. Almost AFK level.

If you are on SC, and can do shaper/uber atziri, can you record it?
I would like to post your video, on the showcase, along with any other videos truly showing off the build

Glad to hear it man :)

Will do.

Just going to fill out on a few more levels. Only 88.

Need to get some more jewels into play and get my gems back up to 20/20 as I just flipped them.

Once I get that done, ill get it up for you.
Not having ever seen this thread, I was running a Slayer belly/armor/evasion version of it.

Died at 65 in merc sewers lightning breach to well, I have no clue because this games needs a fucking death log. I just dipped to 75% then died (i'm assuming I had to have been shocked).

10/10 build, currently level 87 hcbreach, used the axe alone until i got shekels to get the amulet, totally fine to level to 75+ without the amulet, but once you get it ... oh boy.
Last edited by foxloose3 on Dec 21, 2016, 6:44:37 PM
I am considering running a perfect form chest for the free Arctic Armour and saving 4 points. I feel we get hit a lot so the kintsugi bonus is very often down... especially in breaches. Definitely running a Ruby flask full time for Reflect safety!

Other than that, I will play around with an offensive and defensive cyclone setup and see what feels best... I am on HC

Cheers,
"
Zaanus wrote:
Not having ever seen this thread, I was running a Slayer belly/armor/evasion version of it.

Died at 65 in merc sewers lightning breach to well, I have no clue because this games needs a fucking death log. I just dipped to 75% then died (i'm assuming I had to have been shocked).

Thats unfortunate

However were you using fortify on your cyclone?

How much life did you have in merciless act 3?

I cant see your characters so unfortunately i have no clue what your gear or tree looked like.

Hopefully you give the axe another shot as a raider and see what it means to "melt breaches"
"
foxloose3 wrote:
10/10 build, currently level 87 hcbreach, used the axe alone until i got shekels to get the amulet, totally fine to level to 75+ without the amulet, but once you get it ... oh boy.

:) Happy to hear this tyvm

Shekels!! :)
"
Viker5 wrote:
I am considering running a perfect form chest for the free Arctic Armour and saving 4 points. I feel we get hit a lot so the kintsugi bonus is very often down... especially in breaches. Definitely running a Ruby flask full time for Reflect safety!

Other than that, I will play around with an offensive and defensive cyclone setup and see what feels best... I am on HC

Cheers,

I do enjoy seeing people try new gear on the build however dropping kintsugi is not an option.

1. "I feel we get hit a lot"

I have over 66% chance to dodge & at lvl 93 my chance to evade was well over 50%

Packs/Breaches/Mob Clearing should never be an issue on this build.

The kintsugi is not meant to be permanently up. Its for fighting bosses and avoiding 1 shot mechanics.

2. free Arctic Armour

AA is completely useless for our build because we never stand still and therefore never get the extra mitigation. The only thing we would get by using AA is the chilled ground path.

Well like i said you can try whatever you like, but if you can, keep the kintsugi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info