Deleted

"

Just wanted to make a note you didnt grab pointblank yet which is 50% more dmg for 2 nodes

I hope you arent saying you were trying to do an ele reflect map.... because that would be stupid..

The build is made to not kill itself on a reflect monster.. but 1 single monster still does dmg to us with reflect.. so why would you ever try to do a reflect map? just reroll the map or dont do that mod on this build?

Ok, maybe I misread but your op seemed vague on the point. I didn't see how the hell this could survive a reflect map but you were like "reflect isnt an issue", and reflect isnt an issue on individual mobs ;)

My bad! And still working on point blank, flame lash, and hp.
Last edited by Zaanus on Dec 31, 2016, 1:24:03 AM
It's pretty obvious that ele reflect maps ARE an issue. We're 100% Fire with sick penetration.

Only time I actually took a fair bit of damage from an Ele reflect mob was in a 3 man party (where I don't have the DPS yet to melt stuff down like I do solo), I was the only one hitting the reflect mob and that did hurt a bit.

Just solo reflect usually doesn't even hit me, or sometimes a little 1k hit.

On a sidenote: +1 Frenzy Darkray Vectors are expensive as fuaaack :(
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 31, 2016, 3:38:24 AM
Little update:

Level 92: 6.6k life (2 more 4% life nodes to go).

Got 6link with WED (took ~400 chromes to color), gave me a lot of Cyclone tooltip dps, which will be great for high tier maps cause with enfeeble or EE on the map I lost so much time and it became a little frustrating.

Gear:

What do you feel about my jewels? Which should I upgrade and what should I look for instead? Getting 26%ish damage would be good I think?

I used to have enfeeble in my boots with the CWDT setup, but the corrupted ones were 3R 1G... So with the extra green socket I decided to take Vaal Haste with me aswell. I don't think the Enfeeble will be missed that much.

Edit: didn't get much time today to test the 6link, but I think I'm gonna run into some mana problems. I think I might take an extra mana leech node below duelist. Seems like the best option.
Last edited by Affinity on Jan 1, 2017, 12:52:09 PM
hmm just wondering if its shaper viable?
What is the reason i see people running blood rage ? is it just for the attack speed ?
"
Artim wrote:
What is the reason i see people running blood rage ? is it just for the attack speed ?

For me it is yes :)
"
duabijitelur wrote:
hmm just wondering if its shaper viable?

Well when someone calls a build "shaper viable" or "uber atziri viable" it doesnt mean that just anyone can do it with the same build.

There used to be a broken mechanic which was the pathfinder vinktar spam giving blade vortex the ability to face tank shaper etc.... but now that they have been nerfing and removing mechanics like that its come back to skill.

I know someone who has died multiple times to normal atziri, even though for me i would consider normal atziri a walk in the park.

Can shaper 1 shot this build with his slam? probably
Can this build deal enough damage to kill shaper? probably
Can you dodge everything in the shaper fight? Yea
Am I going to attempt shaper? Probably not

You see when going up against one of the most difficult bosses in the game it would be smart to have the build min-maxed

I dont have a dying sun flask, 6l kintsugi, Culling strike corruption on 6 socket ngamahu, +1 frenzy Xoph's amulet corrupted, etc etc...

So i dont know how viable it would be, i imagine in SC it should be fairly doable,however in HC i wouldnt call this a "shaper killer"
"
Artim wrote:

Not just attack speed.. when you first start in a zone you are slow, darkrayvectors dont give much movement speed until you get all your charges.

So if you pop blood rage you get extra % chance to get frenzy on kill and speed up the process to having max frenzies.

Free attack speed is also great. (i wouldn't use blood rage in no regen/reduced recovery/vuln maps etc)
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 1, 2017, 3:56:45 PM
"
What do you feel about my jewels? Which should I upgrade and what should I look for instead? Getting 26%ish damage would be good I think?

I used to have enfeeble in my boots with the CWDT setup, but the corrupted ones were 3R 1G... So with the extra green socket I decided to take Vaal Haste with me aswell. I don't think the Enfeeble will be missed that much.

Edit: didn't get much time today to test the 6link, but I think I'm gonna run into some mana problems. I think I might take an extra mana leech node below duelist. Seems like the best option.

Well I did post a jewel search on the front page for SC and HC to help you find the mods you need.

The first jewel you posted looks great i would exalt that.

We dont really want crit chance/attack speed as much as we want the other mods which are just pure dmg.

Keeping Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace will result in both just kind of being really slow to get up and running in maps. I would only run Vaal Grace i feel like the build is fast enough.

Our 6th link is supposed to be blind not wed.
Blind adds no extra mana cost but what it does give is reduced chance to be hit

Now if you feel like you really want that damage or you think blind isnt good enough there is a bunch of options to test and fool around with.

Mana Leech
Life Leech
Weapon Elemental Damage
Elemental Focus
More Melee Damage
etc
My mana issues are as good as gone, I updated my gear post with new rings, you probably didn't see the old ones. My new rings both have mana, and that helped to be able to keep Cycloning on bosses.

I did really want more damage on Cyclone, and with WED it's just way better! I considered Blind, but Stibnite also Blinds, so yeah..

I did some pretty rippy maps earlier (Maze / Shrine / High gardens / Palace) , even no regen with double damage mods, all no problem. So I don't really miss the enfeeble from my earlier CWDT setup.

Also knowing I can do those maps without any issues, I feel I don't need the Blind gem.

Yeah I should probably remove the gem with attackspeed and get more damage ones.

edit: Cyclone is almost 40k now, solo this is really nice :) balls are at 12k
Last edited by Affinity on Jan 1, 2017, 4:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info