Deleted

"
Meanwhile level 87 with this build.

Feels fairly safe. Reflect didn't hit or hurt me until now. Still doing easy T9-10 maps.

Gems are 19 with no quality, except conc effect (20%)

I do feel a lack of cyclone damage, so I'm hoping for a fast 6L kintsugi and use Added Fire or whatever.

Thats really strange i never recalled any dps problems...

What is your current ball dps?

Do you have elemental weakness on hit, as a corruption, on the gloves you are using?

I cant really see your character page because it is on private so idk what your current gear/stats/passive tree is looking like.

But for me from lvl 80-90 it was just a steam roll.

Yes it takes time and its mostly a big grind.... however i never once felt like dps or cyclone dps was an issue.
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 28, 2016, 4:53:33 PM
tbh kinda feels a bit low on the HP. I guess this gets better around 85+ but currently at level 74 m sitting at 4.6k~ and thats REALLY borderline rip.

DPS seems alright, still missing some DPS nodes and the Uber lab ascendancy points.
why there is no golem?
Hi Ben - just wanted to say thanks for the build & guide.

I have been playing POE for 18 months now & this is by far the most fun I've had.

I have had no issues pushing through to T15's & the only butt-clenching moment came in Uber Lab (Izaro was a pushover but I'm bad @ traps).

Even though I'm in SC I have gone with your HC build as dying sucks - DPS is great & its great fun to blow through T14-15s with my right mouse button permanently pressed.

7.3k ball dps in town, 10.3k Cyclone.
It is quite steamrolling, I just found these numbers to be low. Should improve when I flip my gems :)

I don't have ele weakness corruption on gloves.

@Katjezz: I had 3.8k in dried lake (level 65) and when I did maps around level 70 I had 4.3k hp...
Right now at 88 I have 6k, but the next 4-5 levels will give ~14% max life extra.
It's pretty much an issue with EVERY life build. Except if you go marauder/duelist EQ and stack life with Kaom's or whatever :)
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 29, 2016, 12:50:30 AM
"
katjezz wrote:
tbh kinda feels a bit low on the HP. I guess this gets better around 85+ but currently at level 74 m sitting at 4.6k~ and thats REALLY borderline rip.

DPS seems alright, still missing some DPS nodes and the Uber lab ascendancy points.

Just wanted to note i looked @ your character and there is a small mistake on the pathing on the right side

You took 2 nodes instead of 1 point travel

You went up to the frenzy then right through the 3 points. The passive tree i posted is right 1 point after the herbalism wheel then you connect just 2 for the frenzy and 2 for the jewel socket.

Currently the jewel socket you took doesnt have life%

You also arent really following my leveling steps because i was @ the scion wheel around your level instead of up towards the shadow frenzy node.

Thats why you currently feel like the hp is low.

Your rings can be slightly improved on and the kintsugi roll can be higher.
"
Denisior wrote:
why there is no golem?

No room for a golem because my gloves had 3 link corruption

The boots were also corrupted. Colors/Open Sockets are not there on my gear

Ice golem is useless for us we dont need crit
Fire Golem would give us some dmg
Stone golem regen would be useless and it would never keep up with our speed
Lightning golem provides a tiny tiny little attack speed buff and constantly resummoning golems is kinda bad.
Chaos Golem mitigation is meh at best

I would say to run a cwdt Fire golem, however i wasn't able to so i didn't recommend using one.

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 29, 2016, 2:47:08 AM
"
7.3k ball dps in town, 10.3k Cyclone.
It is quite steamrolling, I just found these numbers to be low. Should improve when I flip my gems :)

I don't have ele weakness corruption on gloves.

@Katjezz: I had 3.8k in dried lake (level 65) and when I did maps around level 70 I had 4.3k hp...
Right now at 88 I have 6k, but the next 4-5 levels will give ~14% max life extra.
It's pretty much an issue with EVERY life build. Except if you go marauder/duelist EQ and stack life with Kaom's or whatever :)

Ele weakness on gloves is like a 30% more multiplier for our damage (not factored onto our tool tip)

I reached just around 20k per ball with charges up

Jewel sockets and passive tree levels matter alot
first of all nice build, at first i was planning to make some yolo raider even tho im playing hc, then i tried your version and i like it alot.

I still dont have optimised links setup and shit cause im using vaal cyclone, cant help it love that skill and it feels really great for low maps with just life gain on hit linked and nothing else, probably not gonna use it for red maps though.

Dps is definetely not a problem id say, i tried using wed instead of life gain on hit as my 5th link for cyclone to get more deeps for some maps, but it doesnt feel like needed at all.

Getting ele weakness on hit gloves is rly hard in bhc so in the end i bought these not the worst option in the world i guess, but no life and i also have 4.7k hp as 77lvl but still missing some big life nodes so hopefully ill hit 6k in next ~10lvls or so, also both of my rings got crafted life :< Also having hard time deciding what to use as my last flask, would you say topaz is better than basalt?
Last edited by ffab1an on Dec 29, 2016, 4:55:49 AM
I'm not even using Basalt :O

This is my setup:
1 Divine
1 Stibnite
1 Silver
1 Ruby
1 Quartz

Was using a Quicksilver instead of Silver first, but I like the Silver flask way more :) I got increased MS on it and it feels great.

I just hit 90 and did T11-T13 maps all morning without any issues. Gems are still 19% so I think if I get 20/20 it will be very nice ;) the dps wasn't a problem but I do feel I want it a bit higher, so with the gems that will happen.

I'm still careful with dmg mods but 1-2 dmg mods isn't an issue what so ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info