[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH lol ok I'm an idiot. I thought for some reason we WANTED Stone Golem to summon, but I realize now you keep CWDT at lvl 9 specifically so it doesn't happen. Well I feel super silly.

my CI setup... but had a really hard time fighting guardians (minotaur especially) even with 9k es. dont have lvl 21 golem nor emp. Is it ok not to take those minion hp nodes? golems have nearly 18k hp but if take those hp nodes it reaches 25k
For shaper, is lvl 21 golem/emp required? or can i do it with the 2nd gem setup?
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
@Low life: Wasting the bone offering effect. Not sure what you're doing that has so much chaos damage it rekt you. I'm guessing chayula?

not using boneoffering since i switched to lowlife. no cwdt-setup at all. the curse-and-aura-setups eat a lot of sockets ;)
and not sure what i would be wasting if i would use it (the (low) liferecovery on the (relative low) blockchance of a not-maxed boneoffering that gets only activated when cwdt triggers and corpses are nearby (which isnt the case in almost all bossfights where it would count most)?!). as hybrid you dont benefit from that LIFErecovery very much as well, es is your main defense... or better: dont get hit is your main-defense...

and what im doing? had a oneshot on arachnid nest-map with bossdmg-mod, e.g. (4k life at that time, 7 k es which helped me nothing...). the massive chaos-barrages you get in the apex of sacrifice are really scary. or the caustic-arrow-chicken on canyon-map with nasty mods. or... theres much chaosdmg in this game, and then it simply sucks to be hybrid... (much chaosdmg comes in the form of DOT and cant be blocked/wont trigger cwdt, so boneoffering does... nothing, btw) and yes, i play breach, and chayula-breaches were scary af as well (and no, chaosres was NOT -60... ;)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
does slotting Enlightened Support in Heretic's Veil further reduces the mana reserved?

Commander of Darkness bonus PER aura, does it include blasphemized curses?

Most builds are talking about a buff up to 300-350% minion damage, in my character tooltip "c" it's only 227%, any idea (something i'm doing wrong)?
"
FreeMyMind wrote:
does slotting Enlightened Support in Heretic's Veil further reduces the mana reserved?

yes

"
FreeMyMind wrote:
Commander of Darkness bonus PER aura, does it include blasphemized curses?

no

"
FreeMyMind wrote:
Most builds are talking about a buff up to 300-350% minion damage, in my character tooltip "c" it's only 227%, any idea (something i'm doing wrong)?

buffs from e.g. commander of darkness would not show up there i think (not specified as miniondmg). no idea how they get to 300-350%/what they take into the equation, dont think there there are that many miniondmgnodes on the tree...
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 9, 2017, 3:05:35 AM
Hi there, I just want to say that this build is amazing! Also I was wondering if is worth it to use the unique "united in dreams" instead of one clayshaper?

Thanks!
3198hp
8046es
ok for my not good gameplay style
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
japanladies1 wrote:
just question what u thinki about changing Necro for Elementalist ascandency ? I mean liege of the primodial and Mastermind of Discord ? Using 4 Flame and 1 Lighting with blind and culing strike (just change light for arc) ofc stacking Harmony Jewels ? Wouldnt dat be better ?

yes, definately better, especially for the endgame.
IGN TylordRampage
"
LoboX7 wrote:
Hi there, I just want to say that this build is amazing! Also I was wondering if is worth it to use the unique "united in dreams" instead of one clayshaper?

Thanks!

You may need to calculate the mana reserved. With 2 curse + clarity up you don't have enough reservation.
I would say if you want to try envy:
Move 1 curse to arc for curse on hit set-up (You lost culling + cull/added cold damage for extra EE debuff)
In united in dream, run Enlighten - Blasphemy - Curse (I think enlighten works on Envy)
https://poe.mikelat.com/#aT_Mc/y79hb.7494/9b.

You may need to invest a bit more on mana since you may not have enough unreserved mana to cast flame golem during combat.

or you go low life (you need to run Discipline to help adding effective HP though) .

But chaos damage does not benefit from resists reduction, I doubt it is useful...
Giving out all my luck to my teammates D:
Anyone trying change Nnecro for Ele ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info