[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

How do you guys do with desecrated ground map mod?

are you swapping gear? cause I'm taking a shitload of damage without CI and 0% chaos res
"
Dickattack wrote:
what do u guyz think if go full life base

I am going with full life + MoM and no auras, and its a walking in the park, i can stay away from the bosses waiting golems to kill them, and have a poll of 5,5k of life and 2,3k of mana to drain from MoM, most os the big hits didn't hurt so bad anymore.
I want to go full CI, but to be sure I'm not gonna die so quickly... I was thinking to get Shavronne's Revelation and maybe Shavronne's Gambit to get 4% ES regen, but I never use any of this items. This "regen" of ES is working all the time like life regen? or is interrupted by damage, like the normal ES?

This is the tree
Last edited by zerocx on Apr 7, 2017, 7:27:07 PM
Gear for go full life?
"
sephirott83 wrote:
Gear for go full life?

I'm also working on a life-based Golem Elementalist

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMI9BEtEzUXpBg8GFYYaho4HNwi9CcvKPosnDLRNZI5UjpYOtg64TwtQYdFR0WdSU9KyEyzTeNQQlIpUzVTUlVLVcZV4FgHWFpakWZUakNqrGvbbAttGW6qbzt4DXvDfIN_xoKbgseDX4PMg9uFMoV7iECKr4w2jr6PGo9GkBGQVZD6ksGTJ5ctmjua4JuhoS-iAKZXpqynCKh9tfK3PriTvKq86r0nvorAGsBmwcXQH9P71AfYvdyN323fsOFz6-7sOOyK7-vwH_JF-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Helbelinc1&characterName=TearsOfTzteosh

Current Gear

Next investment will be a new armor (Belly of the Beast) and the Anima Stone.
Last edited by Helbelinc1 on Aug 11, 2017, 7:27:52 AM
How's the build now in 3.0? Anyone tried? I have never played necromancer before but this looks like something I could get into and the damage seems nice at least in the 2.x part.
This build is still viable in 3.0 but the cost of Primordial Jewel is very high in this League (currently 200c+ for Anima Stone and Primordial Might) so keep that in mind.
EDIT: Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread woops
Last edited by Curycoo on Aug 24, 2017, 1:45:56 PM
Could Skin of the Loyal be fine end game armour? Never tried to play with summoner but got a nice skin of the loayal with right colors to my hands.
"
Possu81 wrote:
Could Skin of the Loyal be fine end game armour? Never tried to play with summoner but got a nice skin of the loayal with right colors to my hands.

Playing this build in 3.0 in Softcore Harbringer league with some little tweaks. Even Tabula Rasa will do till T13-14 maps.
I have cheapo 6 link armor with life and ES, almost 0 res on it and i farm T15 maps. Killed all 4 guardians, not deathless though.
I run MoM, ~8,5K EHP (5,2HP, 1,5Mana (unreservered), 1,8ES).

Pretty much sure your Skin of the Loyal will take you at least to Guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info