[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

Does anyone know how the Commandment of War enchant works with this build? The enchant states that Minions deal 200% increased damage, but does that only pertain to the minion copies of your weapons created? Or will your golems also get buffed?
Thanks so much for this build. This is my 2nd successful character so far and i'm still in the leveling process - still new to the game. I had a cyclone jug that I used heavily to farm currency (my first successful mapper) and used it all to start this build. Once I hit the level to summon flame golems (also had just enough sockets for the jewel combo) it just...clicked immediately. I love this build so far and every level I gain I can feel the power grow immensely. I cant wait to hit 90ish with this build and keep pushing forward. I truly hope they don't do anything to touch this build as it is a complete blast so far.
does spell echo affect my golem damage or is it just for faster spawning?
"
RabzH wrote:
does spell echo affect my golem damage or is it just for faster spawning?

affect
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Does anyone know how the Commandment of War enchant works with this build? The enchant states that Minions deal 200% increased damage, but does that only pertain to the minion copies of your weapons created? Or will your golems also get buffed?

If it does, that's gonna be broken. It states "Minions Deal 200% MORE damage".
"
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

According to the wiki it "Creates an animated copy of your current weapon." so you'd have a floating Clayshaper fighting along side you.

The "Minions Deal 200% MORE damage" refers to the copy of your Clayshaper and doesn't afect in any way your golems.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Feb 22, 2017, 11:42:55 AM
Awesome build. Was able to clear double boss Core map with only one death (my fault - was switching channels on TV :P )
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

According to the wiki it "Creates an animated copy of your current weapon." so you'd have a floating Clayshaper fighting along side you.

The "Minions Deal 200% MORE damage" refers to the copy of your Clayshaper and doesn't afect in any way your golems.

Yeah thought so, otherwise that would've made the build too good.
Is it OK to use Intuitive Leap in the top right socket rather than the seventh primordial jewel? Saves two passives since I only want the two Course Effect nodes from the Hexmaster cluster anyway.
Last edited by tomay on Mar 1, 2017, 6:32:13 PM
Hello All,

Will this build working in 2.6? Thanks :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info