[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Marthuk wrote:

I think Spirit offering will never safe your life.For me it is between 1k-3k depending on corpses,and if somethings gonna kill you, that wont avoid death.Bone Offering has solid values of block together with rumis and will much more likely safe you.And with a spirit shield instead of the clayshaper, you can level your Cwdt setup higher to increase the value.

Vaal discipline boosts me around 5k ES+ES Recharge and Vaal Haste is a pretty good buff for yourself and golems and lets them keep up.Feels pretty solid.But then again i dont think its neccessary and you can use other gems to your liking.Since i use flame dash instead of a lightning warp,i have more gem slots to use :)

CWDT Setup is in a 4 Link. Using Leap Slam+Faster Attacks+Fortify as Movement Gems. I think its superior to Flame Dash/Lightning Warp. Also Jumping into Enemies reducing there dmg is nice. But Vaal Haste+Disc Sounds good I just have to Check if i have enough space for it.
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:

So, i did that. But maybe i missed something?

Lvl 20 Golem = 619-1547 dmg = 1083 avg dmg * 1,48 (ele foc. MORE multi)= 1603 avg dmg

Lvl 21 Golem = 684-1710 dmg = 1197 avg dmg * 1,48 (ele foc. MORE multi)= 1772 avg dmg

Lvl 24 Golem = 921-2302 dmg = 1611,5 avg dmg (Empower, so no Ele Foc).

Cant say im good with math and this stuff, but wouldnt you have to factor ALL multipliers in to get comparable values? Like minion damage, controlled destruction, even the LESS from GMP and spell echo?

I switched to lvl 4 empower now (no +1-chest) cause i wanted to try it, and i have the _feeling_ that it deals more dmg - not to speak of the huge hp-boost the golems get (arround 18,5k for lvl 21, 25,5k with empower 4).

btw, i started with this build and had much fun, but chaosdmg rekt me - so i went lowlife (with shavs and heretics for 3 curses + disc + purity of elements). if any1 is interested i can post my skilltree/gear (some expensive shit in there though^^).

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 8, 2017, 9:33:34 PM
just question what u thinki about changing Necro for Elementalist ascandency ? I mean liege of the primodial and Mastermind of Discord ? Using 4 Flame and 1 Lighting with blind and culing strike (just change light for arc) ofc stacking Harmony Jewels ? Wouldnt dat be better ?
I am still not able to get my CWDT setup to trigger stone golem, not sure what I've done wrong. Bone offering and Desecrate trigger just fine but I've never seen a stone golem summon, and when I look at the skills they don't have the '!' with the "You cannot cast this spell yourself" warning.

Any ideas?
Hey on the clayshaper i have Blue -> Green - > Red I know you said Red-> Green -> Blue no other order but isnt it the same order and works the same?
"
I am still not able to get my CWDT setup to trigger stone golem, not sure what I've done wrong. Bone offering and Desecrate trigger just fine but I've never seen a stone golem summon, and when I look at the skills they don't have the '!' with the "You cannot cast this spell yourself" warning.

Any ideas?

what level is your cwdt and is it socketed into the clayshaper? cwdt muste be at least lvl 10 to trigger the stonegolem and its the clayshaper that grants the skill. but... why would you want that in the first place (will replace your firegolems)? :)

"
supercoolguy2 wrote:
Hey on the clayshaper i have Blue -> Green - > Red I know you said Red-> Green -> Blue no other order but isnt it the same order and works the same?

yes, it does, order of the socketcolours is of no matter for them, they just need to be linked to work together.

---

(sry for answering questions in your thread, simple, but i was looking if someone did the math for me and am bored ;)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 9, 2017, 12:00:16 AM
"

Any ideas?

WHy would you want the stone golem to proc?

@Ascendancy question: Elementalist is a nono for this build

@Low life: Wasting the bone offering effect. Not sure what you're doing that has so much chaos damage it rekt you. I'm guessing chayula?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I'm confused as to how im supposed to block with dual clayshapers to heal myself and not die with this build
"
supercoolguy2 wrote:
I'm confused as to how im supposed to block with dual clayshapers to heal myself and not die with this build

dualwield is 15% block

Bone offering is a ton of block

Rumi's is a ton of block

You heal when you block.

How's that confusing?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
What is rumi's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info