[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Open your calculator and the fire golem wiki page and check.

So, i did that. But maybe i missed something?

Lvl 20 Golem = 619-1547 dmg = 1083 avg dmg * 1,48 (ele foc. MORE multi)= 1603 avg dmg

Lvl 21 Golem = 684-1710 dmg = 1197 avg dmg * 1,48 (ele foc. MORE multi)= 1772 avg dmg

Lvl 24 Golem = 921-2302 dmg = 1611,5 avg dmg (Empower, so no Ele Foc).

???

Yessssssss! Numbers!

Sweet so now it's confirmed. Use empower only if you have a +1 chest and level 21 gem.

Thanks.

???? So you never did calculate it?

And for lvl 25 Golem its:

Lvl 25 Golem = 1015–2537 dmg = 1776 avg dmg = just 5dps more than lvl21 + ele foc?

But maybe i'm wrong...?

edit:
by usind a +1 chest we get lvl5 empower, so Golem would be lvl 26 so ignore so calc above^^
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Jan 8, 2017, 6:01:05 AM
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:

Lvl 24 Golem = 1015–2537 dmg = 1776 avg dmg = just 5dps more than lvl21 + ele foc?

But maybe i'm wrong...?

We do get Ignite without Ele Focus.. I know it doesn't add a lot of dps for this build, but it's gotta be something.
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:

Lvl 24 Golem = 1015–2537 dmg = 1776 avg dmg = just 5dps more than lvl21 + ele foc?

But maybe i'm wrong...?

We do get Ignite without Ele Focus.. I know it doesn't add a lot of dps for this build, but it's gotta be something.

The ignite + the guy's edit for the extra level makes it edge out ele focus with a +1 chest.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi mate, first of all I would like to thank you for this making this build.

I got all the parts from it and I can say it worked flawlessly so far, the only problem I had so far was with the breaches, so I wanted to ask you, can you please give me some tips on how I should take them ?

Whenever I open one, if I move into the center I am getting rekt, or sometimes the golems dont follow me and I end alone against the monsters.

Last night I tried Tul, and the half of the way dunno what happened, golems got stuck or something and I got rekt..

Much appreciated mate.

"
Addelain wrote:

I got all the parts from it and I can say it worked flawlessly so far, the only problem I had so far was with the breaches, so I wanted to ask you, can you please give me some tips on how I should take them ?

Whenever I open one, if I move into the center I am getting rekt, or sometimes the golems dont follow me and I end alone against the monsters.

Last night I tried Tul, and the half of the way dunno what happened, golems got stuck or something and I got rekt..

Much appreciated mate.

I don't play breach so I don't know. Maybe someone else can answer this one.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Addelain wrote:

Much appreciated mate.

I don't play breach so I don't know. Maybe someone else can answer this one.

Just pop your Quicksilver+Phasing+Rumi's and use Flesh Offering. Run around in circles. The flasks will recharch pretty quick so you can pop them whenever needed. But be carefull bleed will rek you and keep an eye out for the Breach Lords.

With only 3 Golems i wouldnt recommend trying breaches but with 5 and 8k EHP you should be safe.
Other Question.
Is it worth it to sacrifice 1000-1500 EHP for a +1 Chest?

I am having 8.1k EHP with Skin of the Loyal. If i Use my ilvl 100 Vaal Regalia i get around 9k-9.5k (if i craft it right)
Ok mate I will try do that, thx for the tip.

Right now I got 3.3k Hp and 3.5k ES , got the +1 chest , what do you think I should change to improve it ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Addelain/characters
"
Addelain wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Addelain/characters

You have character privacy enabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info