[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

Hey there :) First of all, thank you for the guide! Had a blast leveling and mapping so far!

Here are my 2 Cents on your build/guide :

The skill tree is pretty much perfect, nothing much to improve. (Maybe relocate some points for another jewel slot or the sovereignity cluster, but that would be about it).

For gear, here is mine :

I have bad es rolls on helmet and boots, together i got 4,6k Life and 5k ES.
I felt i died too much to random stuff, so i chose a big ES shield over a second clayshaper.Barely noticed any difference in damage. I also dont have a flesh offering setup, instead using Cwdt+IC+ID setup to avoid oneshots.Again, barely noticing any difference in damage.Killed Minotaur and Hydra (Rare corrupted) in 20-30 seconds, did not get the other guardians yet, but i expect it will be the same.

Only die to own mistakes or lags, mapping and bosses are a breeze with this build.

For Breaches, did not have any problem.Did all except Chayula (40 Splinters only), use spell totem to direct golems or just resummon them,barely taking any damage.
"
Marthuk wrote:
Hey there :) First of all, thank you for the guide! Had a blast leveling and mapping so far!

Here are my 2 Cents on your build/guide :

The skill tree is pretty much perfect, nothing much to improve. (Maybe relocate some points for another jewel slot or the sovereignity cluster, but that would be about it).

For gear, here is mine :

I have bad es rolls on helmet and boots, together i got 4,6k Life and 5k ES.
I felt i died too much to random stuff, so i chose a big ES shield over a second clayshaper.Barely noticed any difference in damage. I also dont have a flesh offering setup, instead using Cwdt+IC+ID setup to avoid oneshots.Again, barely noticing any difference in damage.Killed Minotaur and Hydra (Rare corrupted) in 20-30 seconds, did not get the other guardians yet, but i expect it will be the same.

Only die to own mistakes or lags, mapping and bosses are a breeze with this build.

For Breaches, did not have any problem.Did all except Chayula (40 Splinters only), use spell totem to direct golems or just resummon them,barely taking any damage.

What's your Opinion on Bone Offering vs Spirit Offering. And How important do you feel like is Vaal Haste/Disc in your build.

Using this Build aswell and playing around with the Gem Setup i am fairly interessted
"
MistrPow wrote:

What's your Opinion on Bone Offering vs Spirit Offering. And How important do you feel like is Vaal Haste/Disc in your build.

Using this Build aswell and playing around with the Gem Setup i am fairly interessted

I think Spirit offering will never safe your life.For me it is between 1k-3k depending on corpses,and if somethings gonna kill you, that wont avoid death.Bone Offering has solid values of block together with rumis and will much more likely safe you.And with a spirit shield instead of the clayshaper, you can level your Cwdt setup higher to increase the value.

Vaal discipline boosts me around 5k ES+ES Recharge and Vaal Haste is a pretty good buff for yourself and golems and lets them keep up.Feels pretty solid.But then again i dont think its neccessary and you can use other gems to your liking.Since i use flame dash instead of a lightning warp,i have more gem slots to use :)
Last edited by Marthuk on Jan 8, 2017, 10:47:48 AM
First thanks for the build, looks awesome.

What can i use for leveling? From which level can i start using golem as main damage?
Where do i start in tree?
Had a 6l belly lying around, and just tried to vaal it.. this should work with this build, right?
"
MistrPow wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Addelain wrote:
Hi mate, first of all I would like to thank you for this making this build.

I got all the parts from it and I can say it worked flawlessly so far, the only problem I had so far was with the breaches, so I wanted to ask you, can you please give me some tips on how I should take them ?

Whenever I open one, if I move into the center I am getting rekt, or sometimes the golems dont follow me and I end alone against the monsters.

Last night I tried Tul, and the half of the way dunno what happened, golems got stuck or something and I got rekt..

Much appreciated mate.

I don't play breach so I don't know. Maybe someone else can answer this one.

Just pop your Quicksilver+Phasing+Rumi's and use Flesh Offering. Run around in circles. The flasks will recharch pretty quick so you can pop them whenever needed. But be carefull bleed will rek you and keep an eye out for the Breach Lords.

With only 3 Golems i wouldnt recommend trying breaches but with 5 and 8k EHP you should be safe.

Also use convocation and respawn flame golem to reposition your golem or focus to something. keep arc up so you can keep the mobs dying in 1~2 second
Giving out all my luck to my teammates D:
"
Zuubi wrote:
Had a 6l belly lying around, and just tried to vaal it.. this should work with this build, right?

Yea that's actually pretty good for the build! Nice luck there.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
how many clayshapers needed? 1 or 2?
IGN:Sirdec
What do you think about dat rings guys ?

i thinkin about change build alittle bit and trying sell it :D
Last edited by japanladies1 on Jan 8, 2017, 3:18:28 PM
"
sirdec wrote:
how many clayshapers needed? 1 or 2?

I did not feel any difference between 1 or 2 so i stuck with one.T15 everything dies oneshot anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info