[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
japanladies1 wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
japanladies1 wrote:

What about Elementalist Pendulum and Mastermind Discord?

Doesnt work for minion.

But what if we take CoH arc + cureses it will give 25% fire pene with golems can use

What do you not understand with "doesnt work for minion" ?
If YOU use a lighning skill, YOU will get 25% fire pen.
IGN TylordRampage
uh, no, it actually says "Damage penetrates 25% fire resistances if you've used a Lightning Skill in the past 10 seconds".

not YOUR damage.
If I chose to take Necromantic Aegis what shield is better :

First suggestion was : Vicatrio's Charity

but

What do you think about Rathpith Globe or Saffell's Frame?
Should I swap GMP with 'slower projectiles support' for boss fights? GMP shotgun doesn't work, right? If it dosn't work, I can boost single target damage quite a bit with 29% more instead of 26% less

Also, does conc effect/fire pen work with golems? Other penta golem build has ele focus instead of conc effect
1. Elementalist nodes don't affect golems.

2. I don't agree with using a shield.

3. No slower projectiles. I tried it and it kinda sucks. Conc effect works for 2 out of 3 spells. The one for which it doesn't work is the one used most frequently on bosses so don't use conc effect.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I was sitting on a ton of Regrets, so I decided to play around with Ele vs necromancer.

Using Ele, I brought in a lightning golem and overall my damage feels a bit better, but I became quite a bit more squishy.

Elementalist vs Necromancer (for me) in a nutshell. I decided to fight the Phoenix with some nasty mods. I went down in about 5 seconds (squishy), however my golems then proceeded to kill Phoenix off all by themselves without any help from me.

Best cast on death I've ever seen.

But like I said before, THIS build is a Necromancer build, there are a couple of Golem Ele builds floating around, and if we want to continue talking about Elementalist, we should move to one of those.

SimpleSim, THANK you for making this build, This build and your Hooves build are the most fun I've had in POE.
"
Breken wrote:
I was sitting on a ton of Regrets, so I decided to play around with Ele vs necromancer.

Using Ele, I brought in a lightning golem and overall my damage feels a bit better, but I became quite a bit more squishy.

Elementalist vs Necromancer (for me) in a nutshell. I decided to fight the Phoenix with some nasty mods. I went down in about 5 seconds (squishy), however my golems then proceeded to kill Phoenix off all by themselves without any help from me.

Best cast on death I've ever seen.

But like I said before, THIS build is a Necromancer build, there are a couple of Golem Ele builds floating around, and if we want to continue talking about Elementalist, we should move to one of those.

SimpleSim, THANK you for making this build, This build and your Hooves build are the most fun I've had in POE.

Thanks!

I also very much love my Hooves build :D
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
hey love the build destroys all maps to tier 15 haven't tried guardians yet but i tried to do Uul-Netol's Domain and failed the timer just seems dmg is lacking when it comes to breaches but maps it destroys anyhow thanks for the build

Why exactly is necromancer worth it? Beacon of Corruption is kinda useless..Commander of Darkness doesn't seem to work with blasphemy, so yeah..
"
rectis wrote:
Why exactly is necromancer worth it? Beacon of Corruption is kinda useless..Commander of Darkness doesn't seem to work with blasphemy, so yeah..

That's why you run a lvl 10 Clarity, low mana reserve and it procs Commander of Darkness. I like Beacon of Corruption, I am Chaos res capped (75) with that, Presence of Chayula, and a tad bit of chaos res on my boots and belt.

I really love this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info