Essence Stash Tabs

I would rarely use an "upgrade all" button unless it had extensive filters. I would use an easy method of upgrading a specific essence frequently though. Perhaps let us put essences in the a holding slot and put in a button to upgrade the essences in the holding slot.
"
jeke777 wrote:
Agreed, how many of the essences are actually useful and how many more will be sitting in your stash tab collecting dust forever.

I'll take all your "useless" essences...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
"
jeke777 wrote:
Agreed, how many of the essences are actually useful and how many more will be sitting in your stash tab collecting dust forever.

I'll take all your "useless" essences...

I can give you some muttering, whispering, wheeping if you like.
"
Redblade wrote:
Only comment I'd have is to flip them so the highest tier is in the middle. This is obviously just personal preference but to me it just feels more correct.

Edit: Actually after some thought, I'd move the crafting window up to alow for the 3x wild slots to go below and place the remnant slot in the center of the row of special essences slightly further towards the crafting slot. Basically just separating it a bit from the other essences.

Something like this.

+1 to all said
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 30, 2016, 12:48:17 AM
"
jeke777 wrote:
I can give you some muttering, whispering, wheeping if you like.

It was more of a joke, all essences are useful in one way or another, if nothing else as an alch. Even the once that doesn't have a direct purpose for you can be used on high bases, you never know it might roll well and be worth something.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Take my tiny amount of money already!

Div cards next please.

What can you buy for $4 in your country that you couldn't do without?
Yes please, I want this!
#NeverGoing90
Reiterating what many others have said or alluded to in this thread already, this seems like a cash-grab, and it's not very aesthetically pleasing (totally just my opinion though) in it's current iteration. The essences should be ordered in a way that delineates the tier or power level of the essence. The left side is definitely backwards (except for maybe languages that are read right to left I suppose, in which case the right side is backward!) but that's not the only issue to me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just doesn't feel right. I've looked at the image below (props to the artist- I'm not sure who you are, but thanks!) for the entirety of the essence league and feel the tab should be ordered in a way that is similar to it. I also think the 'wildcard' slots should be below the crafting slot just like in the currency tab.

Spoiler

Aesthetics aside however, the bigger problem is that a stash tab like this should not be a purchasable upgrade. The currency tab was a great idea, though it probably should have been implemented for free instead of a purchase as well. If it's to be implemented, there should not be a charge for it. I understand that the company has to make money, but adding tabs such as these feels mandatory, at least for any semi-serious player. Please don't start with the argument that any serious player would make these purchases, I already know that- I have purchased supporter packs damn near every time a new set has been offered.

The point here is that these tabs (currency and essence) as MTX are exceedingly close to the pay-to-win type of MTX that GGG has said time and time again that they will never offer for this game. This same argument could be (and has been) made about the current implementation of premium tabs with relation to trading.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
Looks beautiful, from a usability point of view I (understand) but also wonder why all of the essences I would actually want to craft with repeatedly are on the outside edge of the window away from where the crafting box is.

That being said, it's trivial and I'll buy one immediately.
lowest essences (whisperings and whatnot) need to be on the outside with the deafening essences on the inside, instead of the opposite way currently shown. would look way better, besides that looks nice, will probably get one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info