Essence Stash Tabs

"
jeke777 wrote:
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
jeke777 wrote:
Not impressed at all and like someone said earlier I don't like where this company is heading. It seems more like a quick money grab.

GGG isnt Blizzard milion dollars company, they need money to make content for US PLAYEES! This is company and not non-profit foundation, remember it!

Looking at how much they've grown I'm sure they're already making tons of money from the premium stash tabs, mystery boxes etc.

I'm sure they make their business decisions based on the facts surrounding their current financial situation and not based on your imagination.
Last edited by Qiox on Nov 30, 2016, 12:10:23 AM
Shut up and take my money! Please.
"
Jerle wrote:
Not sure how useful this would be with the reduced essence spawn.

I like the new tab, but the comment above is true.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
fat2slow wrote:
Looks nice but what about customization? Can I move certain rows of Essences or is it all Static?
Second, can I change the Background to a different essence or is it gonna be that blue Deafening one?

What about something like this where you have the essence's more even in the Tab and in the middle to your left there are the 5 Essence's Essence of Hysteria, Essence of Insanity, Essence of Horror,
Essence of Delirium, and Remnant of Corruption, and then you have 5 spaces on the right of the Item Crafting slot for other Currency Items for crafting and they can be empty like the ones in Currency tab so that you can put in there what ever you want.

That's way too wide. Stash tabs are 12x12, your layout is about 20 spaces wide (17 essence slots with the 2 wide spaces being about 1.5 each). Even if GGG was willing to make a 20x20 layout for this one tab, you'd end up with the entire top half unused; and the much smaller essences would be very hard to tell apart.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Qiox wrote:
I'm sure they make their business decisions based on the facts surrounding their current financial situation and not based on your imagination.

What imagination?
I like.
looks like a cash grab tbh

when can we expect the Divination Card stash tab?

i wouldnt mind if the essences tiers count got cut by 75% and the remaining 2-3 tiers per essence type were slotted into the real (already p2w) currency tab

essences taking entire tab is already a sign of something horribly wrong happening in the design process as their variety brings NOTHING into the game. well except creating a stash space demand for no real reason
While I'd love this tab (and the layout is really appealing) I'd love it even more if your stash had an option to become smart and identify that if you have this tab and when you ctrl+clicked an essence from your inventory, it'd go directly into this tab regardless which tab you were on. The same for a currency tab.

While a currency tab is extremely useful even without, I doubt I'd snag this one without smart clicking. Currency items are used very, very frequently which explains why smart clicking isn't really necessary, but with how infrequently you'll open your essence tab (especially considering the lowered drop rate) it's going to be a pain to have to flip through your tabs just to chuck one essence in... Especially if it's a low tier essence.
Another compounding factor is that since you won't be flipping to it very often the best place for it is a fair ways down your tab list so that you can fit all your frequently used tabs in the first screen.

With a smart stash I can easily see this be a very valuable purchase. Finish mapping, shove your currency into your currency tab and chuck your essences in as well. After a few days of mapping you could flip to your essence tab and ram in that upgrade button, getting nice high-tier essences that you can either sell or have some fun with. That's the convenience I'd definitely pay for rather than shrug and only pick up shriekings and corruptions.
Last edited by smoorfi on Nov 30, 2016, 12:41:30 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
looks like a cash grab tbh

when can we expect the Divination Card stash tab?

i wouldnt mind if the essences tiers count got cut by 75% and the remaining 2-3 tiers per essence type were slotted into the real (already p2w) currency tab

essences taking entire tab is already a sign of something horribly wrong happening in the design process as their variety brings NOTHING into the game. well except creating a stash space demand for no real reason

Agreed, how many of the essences are actually useful and how many more will be sitting in your stash tab collecting dust forever.
That is pretty much how i had it laid out in my stash (just reversed) so i'm happy with it.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info