Essence Stash Tabs

I like it. Looks good. Ready to get one.
The tab design itself is great i love it.
I know it can sounds a bit poor for a feedback but really i don't have much comment or details to add i wouldn't change anything at all ^^

I think eventualy price down to 30 would be more successful but it's a bit hard to argue more on that i don't have much stats on others MTX sell to judge.

Talking about this essence tab may i ask if you have any upcoming plans for Divination Cards stash tab eventualy ? Any way to sort them out easier or for collection purposes why not ?
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Nov 29, 2016, 9:06:41 PM
A couple of suggestions:

A button - in the same way as "Reclaim Effect" in the microtransactions tab - that allows you to click on each essence to upgrade it, rather than just upgrading every essence in the whole tab.

Delineated sections that divide essences into their tiers. Those little pictures make it hard for me, a casual, to distinguish between what essence in what tier. I'm talking tetris-style sections.

A slot for scouring orbs. I know it's not a currency tab, but if I don't get the mods I want, it would be convenient to wipe them quickly.
IRON MAN
I don't care how much it costs, just take my money now.

Anything to reduce the amount of brain destroying inventory management.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Very pretty!

Though I personally didn't find it obvious that those 3 blank slots are wildcard ones that can accept any currency items, solely because they're attached to the grid of essences on the right half. It's more obvious on the currency tab because those slots are grouped by themselves (and because its a generic currency tab).
Last edited by Nuro on Nov 29, 2016, 9:09:14 PM
This is cool. What about a stash tab for maps? Essences, whatever they are, are probably never going to be as popular and annoying as maps.
My feedback:
GIEB us 3 new corrupt essences to fill that void and have more fun.

also

Spoiler
I know that you are developing one for divination cards, GIEB already

EDIT: nvm. didnt get it was for currency. BUT, I STILL WANT MORE CORRUPT ESSENCES. that and bring talisman back plz ;_;
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 29, 2016, 9:36:02 PM
You guys wanna impress me? Fix MY essence stash issue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773927
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Err.. I mean 40 points :)
Looks sloppy as hell. Thought this was a fan post for several seconds.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info