Essence Stash Tabs

I said I would buy this previously but the essence rates are much too low to need this. I could see buying it if it were the same price as a premium tab but at this point i don't think it would be worth much.
"
tom38 wrote:

An auto sort function would be a huge quality of life improvement for players.

No no no. Sorting tabs manually is a visceral experience that players enjoy ~ Chris

When the reality is actually touched on in your post. GGG no longer adds QoL features because they would rather wait until players are fed up with things and are subsequently willing to pay for what should already be in the game to begin with.

More pay-to-win!!! Proud to be apart of the players that saw this coming when they first introduced premium tabs and subsequently introduced currency tabs. The only thing more disgusting than the glitch-laden game is the greed evident in everything the developers do anymore.
Last edited by Dos_Fafner on Dec 6, 2016, 2:39:56 PM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
And as a lawyer myself, it blows my mind how bad they are at selling their own narrative.

Sweet mercy that was a long post for a whole lot of nothing. This was probably my favorite line, you think anybody cares about your philosophy on microtransactions.

That's not my philosophy on mt. That's not even a philosophy.
That's an opinion on the level of competency GGG shows at the PR and marketing level.

But, if you represent the intellectual capacity of a big % of the players, then I have to say they know how to deal with you guys, since they have you eating shit and you are glad they now let you buy a spoon to improve your "quality of life" while eating the shit.

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
The 100% fact of it is that none of these transactions give you a massive benefit over someone else. There's nothing I can't do if I didn't buy these, if a few more clicks is that inconvenient to you then I don't know how you survived law school.

The 100% fact is that all tab related transactions, from just more space, to auto listing, or almost instant sorting of items, give you such a huge advantage in efficiency, that not only makes you progress faster, but you also get the boost from all the recipes and shit you can eventually use to great effect, tho no one in their right mind would take the chance without them.

With this transactions you can do more, even things f2p players won't consider for a second, and everything faster, not as in one or two clicks faster, but in some clicks vs managing multiple accounts and dealing with the original stacks limits and manually listing shit, 3rd party software, and so on.

If you use your brain for a second, you may get the point that all that time saved and all that value you wouldn't otherwise get, makes you richer and helps you make your character better equipped, so you can progress faster, and then by getting before to higher level items and even more valuable shit, the gap gets bigger, and at a growing rate (kinda snowball effect).

It's not a problem of philosophy, the fact that you can't define "win" in this game, does not mean that selling advantage is the same as selling cosmetics. It's just fucking not. By definition.

This stupid concept of "quality of life" that a lot of players seem to eat up like candy, is an euphemism, is bullshit PR language.

"
How long before they start crossing the "just cosmetic" line.

Oh, wait, they did, this "quality of life" bullshit, is newspeak for "features that should be in the game, but we decided to put them behind a pay wall".

Since it's clear that you have reading comprehension problems, you can watch ProjectPT's video over the issue back in march 2016, the trend remains the same, and it's just getting more obvious and problematic:

ProjectPT
Rant/Opinion on Currency and Public Stash Tabs: Path of Exile 2.2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCUFHpat08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info