Essence Stash Tabs

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Maybe they should consider not worrying so much about playing a game then.

Look, if you like being thought of as a cash machine, that's your problem. Don't expect others to be like you, though, especially since your wage is high above normal wages.
This game has fallen into the trappings of most ftp games, luring you with a false promise of being "free", then shaking you up for as much cash as it can get out of you. The most disturbing in this story being all the people that will treat you as the worst scum of the world if you refuse to let yourself get caught in this kind of scheme.
I liked these tabs. I even wrote so earlier. Called them "sexeh" on the first page. And indeed they are. But after running about 50 high tier maps after essences got implemented into the core game and only seen 3 essences "packs", I've decided to not buy this.

There's just no need for it. What so ever.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"

This game has fallen into the trappings of most ftp games, luring you with a false promise of being "free", then shaking you up for as much cash as it can get out of you.

"Trappings"?

You ARE aware of the business model called "F2P"? You ARE aware of the fact that they're not doing "voluntary work"? You know there are close to a hundred employees at GGG?

People now-a-days, expect everything for free. Please, dear sir, learn the difference between "free" and "free to play".

They are a company. They're in the business of making money. A "free to play" business model isn't more "noble" or "ethical" than a "pay to play" business model. It's just two different ways of earning money.

MTX's and account features are what finances this game. The driving force. The ONLY thing making us able to play this game. Still, you're able to enjoy EVERY SINGLE GAMEPLAY CONTENT in this game without paying a dime.

And still we whine.

"Trappings"?

They want you to buy account features? They want to make money? They want to be able to further nurse the PoE project? Shame on them. Shame. On. Them.

I'm sorry for this rant. I just get speechless sometimes. And when I get speechless, I tend to counter it with too much. But you get my drift. I'm sure if you ran a company, you would NOT try to make customers buy your wares.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Doing maps from friday until now and I am to see a single essence, so with this rate, i dont think its need a separated tab.

and used 2 or 3 more for challenges. I'm only level 34. Either you are very unlucky, or essences are more abundant in story mode than in maps.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Essence mobs are too rare for this to be useful.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I have more div cards than i do essences (they share the same tab since so rare). How about a tab for them, equally as usefull
Last edited by Chadwixx on Dec 5, 2016, 12:54:50 AM
Would be nice to have a cells for:
- chaos orb
- orb of scouring
- few free cells (for any orbs)
How about a tab with better game performance, lesser screen freezes and client crashes and Ill buy it for 100$
Some feedback to original post:
1. Design is too cluttered
2. Different direction of progression, left side is going from top to bottom while right hand is going from bottom to top. My brain does not like that.
3. Free use slots are part of essence block

Suggestion for improvements:
1. Set one direction for progression, pick bottom to top or top to bottom and stick to it in whole ta b
2. Make lower essences smaller and progressively enlarge them till max level, this should also save you some space and make it less cluttered.
3. Move free use slots under or close to main crafting window for easier use.

General comment:
These tabs are good idea. However, they should be released with a league where a new mechanic is introduced. Essence tab would be huge help during Essence league where we looted and stored hundreds of essences. I'm lvl64 and found only 20 or so essences so far. Maybe you can make a challenge league tab that would morph with each new league to store whatever collectibles we will get from them. Alternatively, you can add few more free use slots into main currency tab so we can store those league specific items there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info