Essence Stash Tabs

"
zelako wrote:
As for divination tab i wouldnt count on it, there is 164 divination sets, and it can be increased, in normal tab you got 144 places, and you wont probybly get more different sets then this at the same time.

If there's will there's a way. i.e Special wheel style DST that's divided into normal, magic, rare and unique parts. Each part gets 3x12 visible area with up/down arrows for wheel scrolling. Wheel size automatically expands and adds new row when you exceed limit (36+12+12+12....). That way you don't have to worry about new Divination cards. Or you can make 1 DST that has 4 pages for normal, magic, rare and unique div. cards and use arrows for flipping pages.....

There are many more ways that can be used to solve problem. Even if that stash tab is more expensive due to size I'd still be willing to pay for it in heartbeat. Sorting items in POE is simple nightmare.
Incredibly discouraging direction with premium stash tabs. Perhaps have this one(or a highly nerfed version, say a stack of 20 for each or something) for free because essences take up so much space?
"
Incredibly discouraging direction with premium stash tabs. Perhaps have this one(or a highly nerfed version, say a stack of 20 for each or something) for free because essences take up so much space?

Or maybe they could get over the $4 or so pricetag and buy one. $4. Not going to hurt anyone. Seriously. That's about 5 minutes work for me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Or maybe they could get over the $4 or so pricetag and buy one. $4. Not going to hurt anyone. Seriously. That's about 5 minutes work for me.

To be fair, ~$48 an hour is quite a bit more than most people who play this game probably make.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
"
Tobias1501 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

To be fair, ~$48 an hour is quite a bit more than most people who play this game probably make.

You make 100,000 a year?

That's more than what most people make, period.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 2, 2016, 2:16:26 PM
Looks solid.
I would recommend putting the lowest tier of essences on the outside and the highest on the inside, opposite the current way the illustration shows.

I also do not see myself paying more than 20 points for this tab. 40 is just too much for an organization tab of a single class of currency. I do not think I am alone when I say this either.

If you do plan to follow through with a higher price, then I recommend holding frequent 50% off sales, including one when this is released.

-Nick
cant wait for this, please release
IGN: The_Nutcase
I thought I'd need one and buy one, when it comes out, but with the nerf of the drop rates, I'm at lvl 81 and I have like 10...

Was quite essential to have such tab in the stash before, now not so much.
"
Tobias1501 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Maybe they should consider not worrying so much about playing a game then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info