Essence Stash Tabs

"
Aesthetics aside however, the bigger problem is that a stash tab like this should not be a purchasable upgrade. The currency tab was a great idea, though it probably should have been implemented for free instead of a purchase as well. If it's to be implemented, there should not be a charge for it. I understand that the company has to make money, but adding tabs such as these feels mandatory, at least for any semi-serious player. Please don't start with the argument that any serious player would make these purchases, I already know that- I have purchased supporter packs damn near every time a new set has been offered.

I'm not sure how this is considered even close to pay to win. This is more like pay to organize.

If you have a good system you use in stash tabs right now I'm sure that'll continue to be fine...
Looks ok but the only problem I have with it is that the left side progression is t7 down to t1 instead of t1 to t7.
You could remove the lower tier essences and combine the currency and essence tabs.
Maybe add a row or a few more slots where any currency AND essence can be put. Sometimes I want to craft an item but still need some more resources or to check what stats I should be aiming for or for any other reason. It would be nice to be able to leave an item (which has a slot) as well as some currency in the essence tab.
"
Redblade wrote:
Only comment I'd have is to flip them so the highest tier is in the middle. This is obviously just personal preference but to me it just feels more correct.

Edit: Actually after some thought, I'd move the crafting window up to alow for the 3x wild slots to go below and place the remnant slot in the center of the row of special essences slightly further towards the crafting slot. Basically just separating it a bit from the other essences.

Something like this.

"
flyingfish24 wrote:
lowest essences (whisperings and whatnot) need to be on the outside with the deafening essences on the inside, instead of the opposite way currently shown. would look way better, besides that looks nice, will probably get one

Love the layout change suggested, and also agree that t1's should be on the outside of the tab and t7's in the middle.
"
ibdoomed wrote:
This is cool. What about a stash tab for maps? Essences, whatever they are, are probably never going to be as popular and annoying as maps.

A single type of essence is always identical to another one of the same essence. A tier 6 map of the same type can be different from another tier 6 map of the same type (mods, rarity). Maps are impossible to stack because of this.
Last edited by zaneprotoss on Nov 30, 2016, 1:05:55 AM
"
Tobias1501 wrote:
Reiterating what many others have said or alluded to in this thread already, this seems like a cash-grab

I am always baffled how people say this with such negative connotations like GGG wanting to make profits to pay their staff and improve the game is something to be ashamed of. Feel free to not buy it seeing as it's entirely optional.
good decision !!!!!! sound right
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Tobias1501 wrote:
Reiterating what many others have said or alluded to in this thread already, this seems like a cash-grab

I am always baffled how people say this with such negative connotations like GGG wanting to make profits to pay their staff and improve the game is something to be ashamed of. Feel free to not buy it seeing as it's entirely optional.

they can make even more money selling lvl 100 template characters, IIQ gems and flasks of immortality

the line is thin and has already been crossed
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:57:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info