Essence Stash Tabs

awww man, now i might have to upgrade to phoenix cause of all these awesome sales and neat new things
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
Tobias1501 wrote:
Reiterating what many others have said or alluded to in this thread already, this seems like a cash-grab

I am always baffled how people say this with such negative connotations like GGG wanting to make profits to pay their staff and improve the game is something to be ashamed of. Feel free to not buy it seeing as it's entirely optional.

they can make even more money selling lvl 100 template characters, IIQ gems and flasks of immortality

the line is thin and has already been crossed

Not on these servers m8. You might have a point if you were referring to the china version of the game that ACTUALLY has p2w.
"
Chris wrote:
...we'd love to hear your feedback.

Hi
i could see a few upgrades here, i believe mentioned also by other players. Its important so i will write them down myself
1. link it with currency stash tab so we can move them together, or even add it as an additional tab wchich can be selected within currency tab, my paint skills are awfull but i mean something like this:
Spoiler

http://prnt.sc/ddi77o
$ - currency tab, green background, we are currently at it
E - essence tab, grey background, we can switch to it
Div - divination card tabs or any other that may come later

One more edit: if tabs would be connected - make crafting place shared between all tabs so there would be no need to move item manually

2. make a button to upgrade selected essence by one tier, clicking on would bring a small window to specify how many we want to upgrade if possible more than one complete stack
3. add place for scouring orb, hey man, i dont wont to switch out each time to currency tab if i m not happy with outcome/aiming for sime high rolls
4. there is nice suggestion about layout - move those 3 free slots under the crafting window, maybe allow them hold scours if not implemented yet?
6. add search bar for specific stat maybe?
7. i believe it should be added as a core game part, non-luxury making it p2w
8. plz add divination stash-tab(s) sorted by number of elements needed to reach full set (if we are at it add one more for gems and one more for white maps, i wouldnt mind it as a non free luxury :))

Greetings to whole team :)
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Last edited by Evil_Kon on Nov 30, 2016, 3:09:08 AM
This looks good. I'll buy it once it is released.

Would be cool if GGG also considered these storage tabs for:

- white, non-quality, plain Maps.
- SAC pieces
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
deefa wrote:

- SAC pieces

don't forget div cards!
"
ladish wrote:
"
deefa wrote:

- SAC pieces

don't forget div cards!

Dear god please give us a sac piece tab. I've wasted 6 tabs just to hoard the bloated purple chisels.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I need this. now.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Any ETA? I need this.

^ this
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
puaiohi wrote:
Looks fine, except I would like the three wildcard slots split off from the rest of the essence slots a little.

The design looks awesome. I dont really mind the wildcard slots NOT being split off. The way it is now, it all looks very symmetric.

@Chris: When it comes to premium tabs, could you make it an option to price items in Essences?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Nov 30, 2016, 2:20:11 AM
What about create a Maps Stash please?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 30, 2016, 2:26:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type