Essence Stash Tabs

Looks fine, except I would like the three wildcard slots split off from the rest of the essence slots a little.
"
puaiohi wrote:
Looks fine, except I would like the three wildcard slots split off from the rest of the essence slots a little.

I will purchase the essence tab MTX, and this person is right.
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
...we'd love to hear your feedback.

I know this was about the layout, but:

This puts free-to-play players at an even bigger disadvantage when it comes to the trading game/inventory management time.

Yes, I know you can have mule accounts, but with jewels, divination cards and now essences, 4 stash tabs is just not enough.

I know the company needs a revenue stream, but would it hurt to give f2p players an additional stash tab for completing an achievement or something?

Maybe with act 5 you could make it a quest reward, since I'm guessing that the code won't let you efficiently add them to everybody's account at the same time.

Please consider this and keep in mind that the f2p playerbase is an important part of the community as well.
I like those ideas!!

I would buy the tab as presented in post 1, but suggest a small check box next to each row that can be checked before hitting "vendor up all checked rows".

And you could offer up a deal: buy the essence tab for 40 points now and get the divination card one for free when it comes out.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Someone give me money so GGG can take my (yours ;p) money!
Looks good. I'd like to see the currency spots separated a bit. Also a way to upgrade essences to the next tier individually would be nice
Only comment I'd have is to flip them so the highest tier is in the middle. This is obviously just personal preference but to me it just feels more correct.

Edit: Actually after some thought, I'd move the crafting window up to alow for the 3x wild slots to go below and place the remnant slot in the center of the row of special essences slightly further towards the crafting slot. Basically just separating it a bit from the other essences.

Something like this.

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Nov 30, 2016, 12:10:43 AM
Looks nice but what about customization? Can I move certain rows of Essences or is it all Static?
Second, can I change the Background to a different essence or is it gonna be that blue Deafening one?

What about something like this where you have the essence's more even in the Tab and in the middle to your left there are the 5 Essence's Essence of Hysteria, Essence of Insanity, Essence of Horror,
Essence of Delirium, and Remnant of Corruption, and then you have 5 spaces on the right of the Item Crafting slot for other Currency Items for crafting and they can be empty like the ones in Currency tab so that you can put in there what ever you want.

Too bad this is not a part of the actual currency tab. Essences are currency, or are they not?

Also... poor, poor free to play players: One tab for currency is eventually not enough, you end up using 2 even without trading, maybe store some map here and there if lucky. Another tab gets filled up with divination cards and the one you had left for other items will now be taken up by essences.
Good thing I upgraded some tabs before I felt like I had to. I'd rather quit than pay when being forced to.

As for the layout: I'd move the crafting slot up and put the wildcards below it, for consistency.

cheers
✠ ✠
I would like to see a threshold for upgrading from and to. So something like upgrade tier 3-5 essences. I tend to use my really low essences for chaos recipe and the like and it would be a waste to upgrade them.
I would really love to see that lower tier essences start at the side of the tab and the better ones are closer to the item slot. In that case I would 100% buy one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info