Essence Stash Tabs

Awesome 100% will be purchasing this!
"
tom38 wrote:
"
we'd love to hear your feedback.

Well, if you're asking...

You shouldn't be doing this, its silly. The existing tabs people have would have the same functionality if you would just add in a feature many games in the genre already have, and you should - auto sort.

An auto sort function would be a huge quality of life improvement for players. We could auto sort our inventories with a button click to tetris in the last items we want before we leave a map, and then on the other end control click it all into a stash tab and hit the auto sort button to arrange everything intelligently.

This is a bandaid to that problem, a way of having things automatically go into the only slot that will accept them. I personally wouldn't buy it because the QoL function to search means I can dump essences into a random stash tab and find what I want later searching it, but the real solution is as above, to have an automated system for arranging them by colour and tier rather than having this problem show up continuously and be solved by "the new tab we are selling".

I would love that, all this sorting is bordering to OCD and is taking away part of the fun for me in the game. I have maybe 10 stash tabs all unsorted with all kinds of stuff and sorting it, pricing all items, etc makes it feel more like work than playing a game.
ADD Stash Tabs for Cards !!
"
Valmere wrote:
The only way I'd consider buying this was if it was paired with the currency stash tab.

I'm not spending more than $10 just for more stash space - that's retarded.

40 points its 4$, you are welcome lol
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Given the reduce essence spawn rate, I don't see myself purchasing it for more than 15-20 points.
"
ropumar wrote:
can u also give us divination card stash tabs. There is quite a lot of those, I am pretty sure soon I will have 5000 "the lover" cards. Just make that if you unstack, the default value is the completed set. And can work same way as currency tab.

+1 to this. It will be nice to have divination cards stash tab.
ign: Bikvin
i like the design of that tab, its kinda cute!
Would buy in current form. Please give.

Next, about those stacks on stacks on stacks of divination cards...
This looks great!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
The wildcard slots seem a bit out of place. Maybe they should be separated from the essence grid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info