Essence Stash Tabs

Nice.

But would prefer Specter Stash Tab.

;-)
I don't like this direction at all, making huge amounts of new currency types and making additional currency tabs. When i bought the standard currency tab i thought it would store all currency. But now they made a new tab just for one type of currency. I hope they give the "upgrade all essences" button to the standard currency tab, or make essences themselves easier to manage in a standard tab.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Looks sloppy as hell. Thought this was a fan post for several seconds.

LMFAO. That stash design does not look sloppy as hell, that I can tell you.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I can has now? Serioulsy this is amazing, but please have that upgrade all button, it will be needed.
That ''upgrade all'', OMG. Take my money, all, now.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Looks good but anyway to reorder them if we want to? Not going from left to right for increase in power makes my OCD kick in real hard.

Any way to add that "vendor up" to the currency tab? Like if I want to sell-up 500 transmutes I don't have to go to the town vendor and click compulsively for 3 minutes?
Please allow us to sell essences using this tab.
Not impressed at all and like someone said earlier I don't like where this company is heading. It seems more like a quick money grab.
"
Dreggon wrote:
A button - in the same way as "Reclaim Effect" in the microtransactions tab - that allows you to click on each essence to upgrade it, rather than just upgrading every essence in the whole tab.

I'm quite into this suggestion.

"
jeke777 wrote:
Not impressed at all and like someone said earlier I don't like where this company is heading. It seems more like a quick money grab.

If GGG didn't implement one, people would be asking for one.
Business exist to make money.
Dunno, seems like a pretty normal move to me.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 29, 2016, 10:16:13 PM
Wow... Cant really give any suggestions considering it looks damn near like my tab i have all my essences in already. Weakest to strongest from left to right and working down from blue... Then all the red and purple in top right and bottom. Yeah looks good \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info