Essence Stash Tabs

can u also give us divination card stash tabs. There is quite a lot of those, I am pretty sure soon I will have 5000 "the lover" cards. Just make that if you unstack, the default value is the completed set. And can work same way as currency tab.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
looks great!
I think this looks great. I'll echo what Nuro said about the wildcard slots not being immediately intuitive, but you could always make their borders thicker to indicate they're for whatever you want to put in there.

The essence icons are things of beauty, and the color progression is very striking when you fill an entire tab with them. Any way to highlight how gorgeous they look would be an improvement. Who did the design for the icons? I'd like to give them some props.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Yep, looks good, would buy.
This doesn't sound like P2W at all haha :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by OSsloth on Nov 29, 2016, 9:43:06 PM
That's pretty much how my essence tab is/was sorted during the league. I'll buy one regardless but I hope it's not "wasted" with the lessened spawn chance. Guess we'll see how removing the lowest tiers from maps and the increased chance to find multiples on a single mob pans out.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
It should be free, currency tab is ok, but separate tab for essences you need to buy? no way.
I just clean my stash after essence league ends :D I say to my guldies "fuck we need some essence stash tab" hahahahha

TY SO MUCH CHRIS FOR THIS! I give you my feedback: WHEN I CAN BUY THIS ?!

GG GGG as always!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Instant buy. I like the layout and upgrade feature.
YES!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info