Cant play, no maps

End game terrible. Main reason I dont play much anymore. I never was happy about it. I like always forwards progression. I dont farm never have. I dont like running content too easy 1% of time let alone 95% as is the case today. If my toons are set up to do uber or shaper I want shaper or uber 100% of the time. If they can only do 13 maps I want 13 maps 100% of the time. Call it entitled whatever life is too short to be fucked with by a game

They are supposed to be fun you know? Not repetitive or make you frustrated or feel like you're arm wrestling your little sister (low maps) 95% of the time.

Until they get endless rifts I'm super casual and GGG wont see another dime from me.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 30, 2016, 9:14:23 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
laxcrazy wrote:
I started trying to play self found maps up to 28% then realized how long this would take. Bought a bunch of maps and bought/mapped my way to 96%

Things seem fine up here. Did my first guardian the other day. I think all in all I spent about 30c on maps trying to fill in maps I missed so I could increase my %.

Totally worth it and I am running between t11-13s really consistently with a few 14's.

I thought the mapping was a problem, now I have a different stash tab for all my t10+ maps.

You're doing it right. The non-trade die hards just need to grind it out if they 100% refuse to trade. See TheAnuhart who has better gear than most traders.

Yeah so what and he's probably only done uber 3-4x self founded. While i've done it 100s through trade. He's all dressed up and no place to go 99% of the time with his GG gear running content way beneath his competence and effort. Thats a terrible end game. He's complain about it.

In a ladder situation even with trade you can run out of money gearing up to actually do content then they give you no content to run with white and low level yellows. Again terrible.
Git R Dun!
Kind of realized I had to change my signature. You put it pretty well: Life is too short to be bored in a game.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Sure would be cool to see some of the new bosses and whatever... if I keep fucking around in tier 8 maps for another 20 hours... someday...
But why are you all complaining when there is a guy who is swimming in his shitload of red maps?

You SHOULD be him! He is so good in RNG.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
But why are you all complaining when there is a guy who is swimming in his shitload of red maps?

and he's bored as hell too
Exactly because he trivializes those reds. It's all relative. And GGG keeps you mired in level inappropriate maps no matter level of you. It's all part of thier currency sink apparatus. Keep you running shit maps 95% of time good/challenging 5% of the time when you hit good RNG.

Atlas did absolutely nothing to fix that issue. End game still terrible.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 30, 2016, 11:18:45 PM
All roads lead to 'economy'.
I can play & have no Red maps.
"
G0rr wrote:

Uh im 56/125 and im swimming in red maps, Vaults, Underground Sea, Precinct, Plateau, Gorge, Scriptorium.

Im willing to bet the people complaining arent even alching their maps, theres literally zero excuse for being unable to sustain T11-T12 right now, not a single person i know is having any issues with getting maps, every single one of them is swimming in them.

Its always the same people on these forums having issues that no one else ever has and honestly its comical.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info