Cant play, no maps

Atlas of Worlds did exactly what I suppose to do, its slowed down progression, gate more content and made drop so shitty I cant play cause I have no red maps.

and no, IM NOT GOING TO BUY MAPS !!
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2016, 3:41:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Welcome to the club. There are many of us.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Miazga wrote:
I cant play cause I have no red maps

Lol. Stop being so entitled.
"
Miazga wrote:
Atlas of Worlds did exactly what I suppose to do, its slowed down progression, gate more content and made drop so shitty I cant play cause I have no red maps.

and no, IM NOT GOING TO BUY MAPS !!

Why not? Buying maps/trading for maps is a great way to unlock more maps on your atlas, and increase your drop bonus, which will in turn give you a better chance of getting higher tier drops.

And why do you refuse to run yellow maps? For some reason I feel like folks suddenly feel entitled to be swimming in red maps, when this has NEVER been the case before this patch. I feel like a lot of people are getting to red maps that never have before, and just assume that red map drop-rates should be the same as yellow or white map drop rates. This has never been the case in the past, so why should it be now?
U MAD?
I am playing, and dont intend to quit, but I as you am quite frustrated by the changes to map drops. Many are.
"
Clerith wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

Path of Exile: The only game where people think access to on-level content is a privilege.
This is a buff™
"
Clerith wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

Well at some point you just completely outscale the white and yellow maps. Is it entitled to want to be challenged by a game rather than watching a movie while you look at the screen every few seconds because everything is easy/boring? Most games I know offer a lot of challenge if you want to, without having to artificially gimp you beyond the game rules.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
For some reason this forum thinks it's entirely unacceptable to run lower tier maps to gain currency and use said currency to buy higher tier maps.

Logic, not even once.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
And why do you refuse to run yellow maps? For some reason I feel like folks suddenly feel entitled to be swimming in red maps, when this has NEVER been the case before this patch. I feel like a lot of people are getting to red maps that never have before, and just assume that red map drop-rates should be the same as yellow or white map drop rates. This has never been the case in the past, so why should it be now?

Because content gating has always been shit, and it continues to be shit.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Kadadr wrote:
For some reason this forum thinks it's entirely unacceptable to run lower tier maps to gain currency and use said currency to buy higher tier maps.

Logic, not even once.

That sounds like a wasteful use of time...

People should be encouraged to go forward, not backward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info