Cant play, no maps

"
darkegor wrote:
How exactly you cant sustain maps guys???? You can basically run unlimited t11-12 with these prices....

Why, exactly, would I want to play T11 or T12 maps? I oneshot the screen in those maps with a 5l Ice Shot. The boss usually dies within a few seconds, with a few exceptions (some of the Shipyard bosses can be very tanky).

For leagues, I kind of see why you would want to restrict the map drops a bit, but the atlas restricts them quite a bit already. For Standard, I totally don't see any point in this content gating nonsense.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
ampdecay wrote:
got my first red map today yay! and been playing since league start :(

:(((((

"
Char1983 wrote:
"
darkegor wrote:
How exactly you cant sustain maps guys???? You can basically run unlimited t11-12 with these prices....

Why, exactly, would I want to play T11 or T12 maps? I oneshot the screen in those maps with a 5l Ice Shot. The boss usually dies within a few seconds, with a few exceptions (some of the Shipyard bosses can be very tanky).

For leagues, I kind of see why you would want to restrict the map drops a bit, but the atlas restricts them quite a bit already. For Standard, I totally don't see any point in this content gating nonsense.

Because the game is balance for temp league ?
I started trying to play self found maps up to 28% then realized how long this would take. Bought a bunch of maps and bought/mapped my way to 96%

Things seem fine up here. Did my first guardian the other day. I think all in all I spent about 30c on maps trying to fill in maps I missed so I could increase my %.

Totally worth it and I am running between t11-13s really consistently with a few 14's.

I thought the mapping was a problem, now I have a different stash tab for all my t10+ maps.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
darkegor wrote:

Because by running t11-t12 you get some t13-t14 also you get currency and gear that you can sell to progress even more....If you dont want to run t11-12 you can buy some t13 for 4-5c each and run thoose it is still worth it cause most of the time you will get at least 2-3c back from drops and you have a good chance to get higher maps.

For me this strategy worked very well at least and at the moment i have around 10 t14-t15 maps some t13 and a lot of t12 and lower (with 85% atlas bonous)
Last edited by darkegor on Sep 30, 2016, 4:10:28 PM
"
laxcrazy wrote:
I started trying to play self found maps up to 28% then realized how long this would take. Bought a bunch of maps and bought/mapped my way to 96%

Things seem fine up here. Did my first guardian the other day. I think all in all I spent about 30c on maps trying to fill in maps I missed so I could increase my %.

Totally worth it and I am running between t11-13s really consistently with a few 14's.

I thought the mapping was a problem, now I have a different stash tab for all my t10+ maps.

You're doing it right. The non-trade die hards just need to grind it out if they 100% refuse to trade. See TheAnuhart who has better gear than most traders.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Those of you who are struggling to build/maintain a map pool, what is your bonus % currently?

108%, been chiseling and chaosing for pack size on 12+ just have had shit map drops. Current red map pool is 1 Bazaar (11), 1 Shipyard (12), and 1 Abyss (15).
Last edited by Shoopuf on Sep 30, 2016, 4:09:40 PM
This tends to get to me recently. I got my very first red map a few days ago.. then I chained a bunch together. Then I had 4 red maps, then I got trash in those 4. I'm right back to tier 8s again. I can see how trading for maps would just solve these problems but it's probably the dumbest thing... trading to play the game.

I had hoped they would actually change up the end game and allow you to travel along these paths without worrying about drop rates. Progressing through content that gets harder and harder. At the end, if you were able to make it, you get to face a new guardian boss... and the shaper eventually.

I'm 1 month in, and I have a few red tiers in the 11, and like 1 12 and 13 tier. Hopefully by the end of the league, I'll get the shaper.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

That's why everyone map drops suck so much, you're hogging all of the end game pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info