[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

I'm planning on saving up for this build for my second Essence build, is the shavronnes worth the price for this build? and what is "LL"
"
Spokki wrote:
I'm planning on saving up for this build for my second Essence build, is the shavronnes worth the price for this build? and what is "LL"

LL = low life. There are a few passives that increase damage when ur health is below 35%. It uses a very low life pool and is mostly ES based
What would you say is the most important between a high ES 6L chest, Vinktar's, and ToH? I'm at 9.4k ES right now with a 5L, and the dmg output doesn't seem like it's enough. ToH seems steep especially when/if BV gets nerfed. I know i'm late to the party there. Thoughts?
IGN: Abovethelaw_
"
Abovethelaw wrote:
What would you say is the most important between a high ES 6L chest, Vinktar's, and ToH? I'm at 9.4k ES right now with a 5L, and the dmg output doesn't seem like it's enough. ToH seems steep especially when/if BV gets nerfed. I know i'm late to the party there. Thoughts?

Any vinktar -> TOH -> 6L/Conversion Vinktar

The power of the pathfinder comes from the flasks. They're the most important.
HI there,

thanks again for the guide and all the good tips throughtout this thread.

I started this league (SC i.e.) as a BV Assassin, but didnt like the "squishiness" of this playstyle. So I reverted back to "goto" Poison BF Trapper.

I got lucky with him and scored a few good drops and finally decided to give a BV Pathfinder a go. I especially created this one to get the Shaper kill as with the trapper and his abmyssal lifepool I knew this wasnt going to happen. So I scrapped together what i had and did some heavy Überlab farming and once I had enough currency I created the Pathfinder.

Its definately doing better than the Assassin but I still inda feel squishy at 9k ES. The videos you can watch those people have like 3k more ES than me. I know those are streamers and have GG gear, but my gear isnt shabby either and my damage kinda sucks (compared to the trapper at least).

Here is the gear I am currently wearing:

Can you make some suggestions as to where to get more ES or more dmg?

Things I know:

- The Helmet is kinda bad. The enchant is very good though and as I ned the resists on it I dont dare to reroll it.

- The Essence Worm is kinda unsual, I know. However I cant stand to keep two BVs up (for the Warlords Mark), so this is needed for the Blasphemy/WM setup

Anything else gearwise or in the tree? Character name is ForRealThisTimeBV.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Tolstoy
Last edited by poe2nd on Oct 2, 2016, 8:45:18 AM
hey guys,
what u think i should get next in terms of items?, taste of hate is the next big jump?, thanks in advance <3

"
poe2nd wrote:
HI there,

thanks again for the guide and all the good tips throughtout this thread.

I started this league (SC i.e.) as a BV Assassin, but didnt like the "squishiness" of this playstyle. So I reverted back to "goto" Poison BF Trapper.

I got lucky with him and scored a few good drops and finally decided to give a BV Pathfinder a go. I especially created this one to get the Shaper kill as with the trapper and his abmyssal lifepool I knew this wasnt going to happen. So I scrapped together what i had and did some heavy Überlab farming and once I had enough currency I created the Pathfinder.

Its definately doing better than the Assassin but I still inda feel squishy at 9k ES. The videos you can watch those people have like 3k more ES than me. I know those are streamers and have GG gear, but my gear isnt shabby either and my damage kinda sucks (compared to the trapper at least).

Here is the gear I am currently wearing:

Can you make some suggestions as to where to get more ES or more dmg?

Things I know:

- The Helmet is kinda bad. The enchant is very good though and as I ned the resists on it I dont dare to reroll it.

- The Essence Worm is kinda unsual, I know. However I cant stand to keep two BVs up (for the Warlords Mark), so this is needed for the Blasphemy/WM setup

Anything else gearwise or in the tree? Character name is ForRealThisTimeBV.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Tolstoy

Upgrade dagger and amulet. Dagger is missing spellcrit and has low spelldmg (we don't really need the castspeed imo) Same with the amulet. Try to get some ES, spelldmg and critmulti on it.

You should get a lot of ES once you upgraded helmet and shield.

"
erani wrote:
hey guys,
what u think i should get next in terms of items?, taste of hate is the next big jump?, thanks in advance <3

Upgrade boots, then ToH.
thanks~

has anyone tried to farm taste of hate cards?, done like 20maps already of malp and no card :<
Can someone explain the value of the Shavronnes wrapping to me? does it allow you to spec differently and not have CI? or are they underwhelming for this build?
"
Spokki wrote:
Can someone explain the value of the Shavronnes wrapping to me? does it allow you to spec differently and not have CI? or are they underwhelming for this build?

shavronnes allows you to go low-life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info