[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
Towlg wrote:

In my opinion, CI strictly better then LL version of build. Some of my friends uses LL BV Pathfinder and unable to handle Minotaur under multiple AoEs or charged Izaro. Besides higher ES pool CI protects from Chaos (i.e. Vaal Temple bosses uses Chaos DoT). Maybe for the Shaper LL will be better, but I have no issues with 2ppl Shaper with CI.

I´ve just test CI and you are right, it´s superior, i can do Shaper Deathless :D also did HoG deathless too.

Vid T17 Shaper Deathless

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAG8A-4FQg18DlwPqw_EES8RUBXXFe0WvxmKGo8bJRzcHb4gbiL0JIsknSj6KgsqOCsKLJwspiy_LagzhzQKNbk3TDdmO3w9X0GWRA1FfkZxSVFJsUyzUDBQQlJTUzVUvVZjV8lcQF3yX2piWmr6bAttGXBScLt1_X-Af8aCx4MJhG-ExYauidOMNo2SjxqP-pDWkyeWi5cGl5WX9JuNm7Wet6EvoqOnK66zsZC0DLVIuJO4yrmTvoC-isHFwwnDOsSix53I8MrTzqjQH9DQ0PXTftRC1bnXz9lb217fmOq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NXxbfId9tr3Pfk3-wn_EA==?accountName=redix27&characterName=Apocalyptica_

Gear

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 18, 2016, 2:35:40 AM
can you maybe update the guide on ci? I see a lot of people using different gems on their chest like people linked above is that for more dps? also is globe nessisary?

also how come people arnt using warlords mark anymore also I see a lot of people got ride of the stun immune ammy how come?
Last edited by joshyburger33 on Nov 17, 2016, 2:12:09 AM
"
Towlg wrote:
Almost completed the build. Better dagger will give me +25% spell damage and better gloves finally bring my ES to 12K. Better belt probably isn't on the market (need T1 ES, reduced charges roll, lightning res and free suffix).

Final version of Skill Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQG8A-4FQgceDXwOSA5cD6sPxBEvEVARlhXXFe0Wvxg8GFYZihqPGyUdviBuIvQkiySdKPoqCyo4KwosnCymLL8tqDOHNAo1uTdMN2Y7fD1fQZZEDUV-RnFJUUmxTLNQMFJTVL1WY1fJXEBd8l9qYlpknWr6bAttGXBScLt1_X-Af8aCx4MJhG-ExYauidOMNo2Sj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5cGl5WX9JuNm7Wet6EvoqOnK66zsZC0DLVIuMq5k70nvoC-isMJwzrEosedyPDK086o0B_Q0ND1037UQtW518_ZW9te35jquutj6_XsGO9674jv6_DV8W3yHfba9z35N_no-wn_EA==

Master Alchemist in one choice to remove Shock + Freeze and be able to use all endgame flasks.

My current gear:

For Phoenix I use Ruby Flask instead of Quicksilver, for Hall of Grandmasters Quicksilver of Warding. For Izaro with Charges I use Basalt Flask of Iron Skin instead of Atziri's (Quicksilver of Adrenaline is main item for Uber Lab).

11.8K ES, 73/75 block chance with flasks and Tempest Shield.

Pros:

- Vaal Temple with 4 other people (leave reaver with bleeding as last boss)

- The Shaper (up to 3ppl)

- Hall of Grandmasters (still can die to DanziG, but one-two times, Dy'Ness just oneshotted, legacy Aegis builds takes a time with Concentrated Effect but doable; completed 20+ HoGM, one death to DanziG over all).

- Uber Atziri (deathless, most difficult part is Vaals because they spam their skills and it hard to see slam)

- Uber Izaro with Charges and Essences. Other versions of Izaro is joke.

- Guardians with various mods (most difficult is Hydra because she always teleports from you)

- Can tank most of bosses even without Vinktars - fullblock allows to mitigate a lot of damage and leech from Atziri's is enough to stay inside of three AoE of Minotaur.

- PvP viable, can obliterate most of builds (except EA because secondary damage cannot be blocked)

Cons:

- It is melee so Detonate Dead and Volatiles.

- Vorici missions

In my opinion, CI strictly better then LL version of build. Some of my friends uses LL BV Pathfinder and unable to handle Minotaur under multiple AoEs or charged Izaro. Besides higher ES pool CI protects from Chaos (i.e. Vaal Temple bosses uses Chaos DoT). Maybe for the Shaper LL will be better, but I have no issues with 2ppl Shaper with CI.

what other acendacy do you use?
Hi everyone !

If i don't have enought money to buy The Boots do it have a big impact if i take the classic ES boots like he shows page 1

or do you have an advice ?

thanks again !
Just curious, how did you find enough strength to use Added Fire?
Fellow exiles, I know this is late in league, but after much slacking, i managed to grind out my target gear. What i would is advice as to what to upgrade next, where i would get most bang for my buck (exalt :))

Here is my gear

Thanks!
Gentleman of your level, shouldn't walk around waving divinarius like some everyday bloke. You sir need properr dagger.
Burn all the orbs!
Is it really important to generate power charge with this build? I'm too poor to get myself a pair of skyforth and I find the double BV setup to be quite clunky. Any alternatives or is it fine if I just skip power charges?
Having a blast with this build, using your information as a guideline. I changed up the BV gem links, and I'm clearing T9+ with ease. Going LL because a Shavs dropped for me, and I was wondering what I should do next in terms of gear upgrades and gems. Gonna have fun with this build for the remainder of the league before it gets nerfed (probably).

Hey guys, where do you get this insane DPS?

I'm lvl 91, all gems 20/20, and buffed (Taste, Vinktar, Diamond) I have only 37k DPS with ConcEffect.

Well at lvl 92 I get jewel slot, that another 1k DPS I suppose.. But 70k DPS? 200k DPS? How?

Profile is open, passive skill tree same as in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info