[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
Towlg wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
Well, LL is superior to CI in my opinion, and about Minotaur...

Mirror gear to get 15K ES with LL?

Lol no, i have only 10.6K but with Vaal Discipline got 16.1K (now no dual curse)

My gear

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 8, 2016, 9:19:34 AM
delete

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 8, 2016, 1:43:22 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
Well, LL is superior to CI in my opinion, and about Minotaur...

Mirror gear to get 15K ES with LL?

Lol no, i have only 10.6K but with Vaal Discipline got 16.1K (now no dual curse)

My gear

Spoiler

Your damage is insane. I feel like my gear isn't far off from yours but mino definitely takes me a little longer than that.
"
evenson wrote:

Your damage is insane. I feel like my gear isn't far off from yours but mino definitely takes me a little longer than that.

I was with dual curse there , vulnerability and Enfeeble, now has only WM curse...and not Master Herbalist so less dps, i´ll try to upload a vid if i find a Minotaur map. But for sure, now i´m slowest than before for taking down Minotaur.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

I was with dual curse there , vulnerability and Enfeeble, now has only WM curse...and not Master Herbalist so less dps, i´ll try to upload a vid if i find a Minotaur map. But for sure, now i´m slowest than before for taking down Minotaur.

What would be the best dual curse setup? Warlords mark + Vun or what?
"
evenson wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

What would be the best dual curse setup? Warlords mark + Vun or what?

For me...Enfeeble and Vulnerability(Master Herbalist), and if you can´t afford Skyforths you can remove Vulnerability and put Ass.Mark. Also, for dual curse you can put only Enfeeble with BP and use

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 12, 2016, 4:25:09 AM
"
redix27 wrote:

For me...Enfeeble and Vulnerability(Master Herbalist), and if you can´t afford Skyforths you can remove Vulnerability and put Ass.Mark. Also, for dual curse you can put only Enfeeble with BP and use

Without Damage over Time using this flask is strange choice. Why not Tempest Shield - Curse on Hit - Two Curses?
"
Towlg wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Without Damage over Time using this flask is strange choice. Why not Tempest Shield - Curse on Hit - Two Curses?

Mmm yes could be a good idea, TS + CoH + Vulnerability + Temporal Chains/Enfeeble

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Finally reached 40challenges (could've reached 3 weeks ago but i was lazy) and ill stop playing this league, wanted to share here my gear and say thanks to OP for this guide
Spoiler

I reached 10kES and 76k tooltip in hideout with conc effect, made some modifications: i used haste (to make the build smoother since i didn't get ms in my boots) and purity of ice (for that sweet 5% max against shaper) could clean maps <t15 with only 3-6 blades up, in a couple of minutes. Also essence of loathing is greeat, i don't know why it's still at 6c
Here again, this time Minotaur with 35% inc. dmg boss and without Master Herbalist but i put Tempest Shield + CoH + Vulnerability + Poison and also i use Haste Aura: 14 seconds (not bad at all).

Last vid with Master Herbalist was only 11 seconds and didn´t put Haste as Aura.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 14, 2016, 12:31:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info