[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Does it make me a bad person for using a dying sun just for map clear speed? lol. No real reason to sell it and it makes the AOE massive.

Flasks are balanced though. :D
Done everything in the game with this build quite easily now but I'm still looking for more damage.

Any advise on what to change? PS chest is shavs + a resist ring on a diff character

Spoiler
Last edited by danciderus on Nov 7, 2016, 6:59:29 AM
"
danciderus wrote:
Done everything in the game with this build quite easily now but I'm still looking for more damage.

Any advise on what to change? PS chest is shavs + a resist ring on a diff character

How much tooltip with CE full buffed? (Flasks, Auras)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

247k on boss with flasks/charges etc. 73k in hideout
"
danciderus wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

247k on boss with flasks/charges etc. 73k in hideout

Holy shit lol. I sit at 49k in hideout without flasks etc and I think the damage is pretty good. How much ES do you have with that gear? Like 7500?

heres my gear for comparison.

gear

I guess rings would probably be my biggest upgrade to DPS. Hysteria rings that is.
"
evenson wrote:
Does it make me a bad person for using a dying sun just for map clear speed? lol. No real reason to sell it and it makes the AOE massive.

Flasks are balanced though. :D

Dying Sun is a perfect flask for map clear. You may lose some DPS, but it hardly matters as your AoE is what defines clear speed. Also, it's great defensively - it pushes all your maximum resists to 84 (with ToH and Vinktar) and provides 75% resists overcap for elemental weakness.
It's a default flask for mapping, if you can afford it.

"
yslgames86 wrote:
Is it viable to use Void Battery ? or even dual void ? for this build ? thanks

You want a shield for ES build, naturally. The benefit is huge, so no duals. And just one VB isnt worth it, imo, and you lose fortify too. You rather just ose a decent rare dagger or sceptre.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Nov 7, 2016, 4:07:44 PM
"
danciderus wrote:

Spoiler

In terms of actual damage (rather than tooltip) I imagine the best bet would be to try to get a dual curse set up and use Vulnerability or Assassin's Mark as a second curse. So biggest upgrade would be a solid +1 curse amulet. Second BV + CoH + two curses rather than blasphemy, and running another Herald could work.
Almost completed the build. Better dagger will give me +25% spell damage and better gloves finally bring my ES to 12K. Better belt probably isn't on the market (need T1 ES, reduced charges roll, lightning res and free suffix).

Final version of Skill Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQG8A-4FQgceDXwOSA5cD6sPxBEvEVARlhXXFe0Wvxg8GFYZihqPGyUdviBuIvQkiySdKPoqCyo4KwosnCymLL8tqDOHNAo1uTdMN2Y7fD1fQZZEDUV-RnFJUUmxTLNQMFJTVL1WY1fJXEBd8l9qYlpknWr6bAttGXBScLt1_X-Af8aCx4MJhG-ExYauidOMNo2Sj_qQ1pMnlS6Wi5cGl5WX9JuNm7Wet6EvoqOnK66zsZC0DLVIuMq5k70nvoC-isMJwzrEosedyPDK086o0B_Q0ND1037UQtW518_ZW9te35jquutj6_XsGO9674jv6_DV8W3yHfba9z35N_no-wn_EA==

Master Alchemist in one choice to remove Shock + Freeze and be able to use all endgame flasks.

My current gear:

For Phoenix I use Ruby Flask instead of Quicksilver, for Hall of Grandmasters Quicksilver of Warding. For Izaro with Charges I use Basalt Flask of Iron Skin instead of Atziri's (Quicksilver of Adrenaline is main item for Uber Lab).

11.8K ES, 73/75 block chance with flasks and Tempest Shield.

Pros:

- Vaal Temple with 4 other people (leave reaver with bleeding as last boss)

- The Shaper (up to 3ppl)

- Hall of Grandmasters (still can die to DanziG, but one-two times, Dy'Ness just oneshotted, legacy Aegis builds takes a time with Concentrated Effect but doable; completed 20+ HoGM, one death to DanziG over all).

- Uber Atziri (deathless, most difficult part is Vaals because they spam their skills and it hard to see slam)

- Uber Izaro with Charges and Essences. Other versions of Izaro is joke.

- Guardians with various mods (most difficult is Hydra because she always teleports from you)

- Can tank most of bosses even without Vinktars - fullblock allows to mitigate a lot of damage and leech from Atziri's is enough to stay inside of three AoE of Minotaur.

- PvP viable, can obliterate most of builds (except EA because secondary damage cannot be blocked)

Cons:

- It is melee so Detonate Dead and Volatiles.

- Vorici missions

In my opinion, CI strictly better then LL version of build. Some of my friends uses LL BV Pathfinder and unable to handle Minotaur under multiple AoEs or charged Izaro. Besides higher ES pool CI protects from Chaos (i.e. Vaal Temple bosses uses Chaos DoT). Maybe for the Shaper LL will be better, but I have no issues with 2ppl Shaper with CI.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Nov 8, 2016, 1:18:29 AM
"
Towlg wrote:

In my opinion, CI strictly better then LL version of build. Some of my friends uses LL BV Pathfinder and unable to handle Minotaur under multiple AoEs or charged Izaro. Besides higher ES pool CI protects from Chaos (i.e. Vaal Temple bosses uses Chaos DoT). Maybe for the Shaper LL will be better, but I have no issues with 2ppl Shaper with CI.

Well, LL is superior to CI in my opinion, and about Minotaur...

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Well, LL is superior to CI in my opinion, and about Minotaur...

Mirror gear to get 15K ES with LL?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info