[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
redix27 wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

For me...Enfeeble and Vulnerability(Master Herbalist), and if you can´t afford Skyforths you can remove Vulnerability and put Ass.Mark. Also, for dual curse you can put only Enfeeble with BP and use

Without Damage over Time using this flask is strange choice. Why not Tempest Shield - Curse on Hit - Two Curses?

Mmm yes could be a good idea, TS + CoH + Vulnerability + Temporal Chains/Enfeeble

You have Damage over Time with the Master Herbalist ascendancy node. Your chaos and physical damage will poison enemies during flask effect, and that's DoT.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:

In my opinion, CI strictly better then LL version of build. Some of my friends uses LL BV Pathfinder and unable to handle Minotaur under multiple AoEs or charged Izaro. Besides higher ES pool CI protects from Chaos (i.e. Vaal Temple bosses uses Chaos DoT). Maybe for the Shaper LL will be better, but I have no issues with 2ppl Shaper with CI.

I´ve just test CI and you are right, it´s superior, i can do Shaper Deathless :D also did HoG deathless too.

Vid T17 Shaper Deathless

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAG8A-4FQg18DlwPqw_EES8RUBXXFe0WvxmKGo8bJRzcHb4gbiL0JIsknSj6KgsqOCsKLJwspiy_LagzhzQKNbk3TDdmO3w9X0GWRA1FfkZxSVFJsUyzUDBQQlJTUzVUvVZjV8lcQF3yX2piWmr6bAttGXBScLt1_X-Af8aCx4MJhG-ExYauidOMNo2SjxqP-pDWkyeWi5cGl5WX9JuNm7Wet6EvoqOnK66zsZC0DLVIuJO4yrmTvoC-isHFwwnDOsSix53I8MrTzqjQH9DQ0PXTftRC1bnXz9lb217fmOq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NXxbfId9tr3Pfk3-wn_EA==?accountName=redix27&characterName=Apocalyptica_

Gear

Spoiler

WHy do you say CI is superior? I have 10k ES with shavs and LL and can do shaper deathless consistently. All I see with CI is more ES and less damage.
"
evenson wrote:

WHy do you say CI is superior? I have 10k ES with shavs and LL and can do shaper deathless consistently. All I see with CI is more ES and less damage.

You forget 100% chaos res, for mapping CI is better than Low Life, only for Shaper is best LL but when you do T14-T15 with hard mods (-16% max res, vulnerability, ...), +15K ES is better than 11K ES. Sometimes i got >10K hits because of "Volatile Flame/Ice/Storm blood" in hard mods.

Just got lv97 and went to Low Life, with 10.8K ES , T14 Shrine map with 98% inc. fire damage i hit a Volatile Flame Blood and 1 shot i was dead...that´s what i said you...

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 24, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
rip bv/pathfinder?
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
rip bv/pathfinder?

From the first look at the patch notes, definitely. When I think a little more about it, it might still be viable enough, but I wouldn't go Pathfinder as the only real reason is flask uptime which isn't really achievable anymore. I most likely won't even update this guide, sorry for any inconvenience.

My guess is that Assassin is a better choice now. If you wanna roll BV you probably want to look for a Assassin BV build instead of this one.

BV itself will work, but you probably want to use Spell Echo + Faster Casting again just to manage the damage and hitspeed change to stacks. Hard to say if that's really neccessary, but you really want to stay at 12+ stacks and it's definitely not gonna be as easy to facetank as with prenerf BV Pathfinder which could make it a bit tricky to have constant 20 stacks in bossfights otherwise.

When it comes to meta builds, it's Blade Flurry now. Blade skills all league every league.
Last edited by Purexec on Dec 1, 2016, 4:29:01 AM
Hi, trying something similar to this build. Do you think i'll work? Or am I better off playing playing another class?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info