PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

Those CoC discharge and CoC blockers things have become morbid. I'm tired of seeing CoCs everywhere. Where you're at it handle mine too, poison but no bleeding please, gently, ty.
"
galuf wrote:
Those CoC discharge and CoC blockers things have become morbid. I'm tired of seeing CoCs everywhere. Where you're at it handle mine too, poison but no bleeding please, gently, ty.

No, rape bleeding too, it's obviously broken, that fucking poison/bleed thing ruining the game, ty.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
galuf wrote:

No, rape bleeding too, it's obviously broken, that fucking poison/bleed thing ruining the game, ty.

Please explain to me how it ruins YOUR game?
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
galuf wrote:

He isn't serious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
galuf wrote:

How do CoC, poison and mines ruin YOUR game?

I_NO hush.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 7, 2016, 1:17:43 PM
i really want to make another CoC build too. one based on cyclone and stacking aoe damage/radius. spells would be vortex, ice nova and shock nova with loads of spell crit and a vagan dagger.

hopefully be able to get close to full screen aoe with massive freeze lock from spell crit/crit dmg and cold dmg stacking
"
sniplol wrote:
If CoC is nerfed then another build will rise, i saw the comeback of an amazing sparkler in maps yesterday, 6 player party on t11 and the is spark totem build was cleaning everything..

I dont know why people decided that spark dead... its as strong as ever, carry 6 man party with easy.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Melee getting rekt in 2.4 too
I agree, poison and bleed should also be nerfed it's totally ruining this game. PoE will die because of poison and bleed.

Bow users should take 75% more all incoming damage at all time because they are supposed to dodge shit.

Ranged spell casters now have a 3 second un-modifiable delay per spell cast because they are casters.

All melee attacks that has an effective range beyond 5 unit now has a 75% less damage modifier applied to them.

Delete CoC gems from this game to save PoE from dying. Also a retroactive nerf should be applied to all mjolner that it's proc chance is lowered to 10% with a 200ms proc cooldown.

Please GGG do this, I want PoE to git better, at this rate PoE is going to die in 2 years.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

I've been thinking I'll make another CoC build B4 CoC is destroyed by GGG with the nerf stick...

.. just so I can remember clearly what fun it was to play.

To me, it rates right up there with the all-time great fun builds in PoE.

Poison Arrow, Righteous Fire, Incinerate, Ice Nova, Bladefall, Poison, Vortex, Firestorm etc. etc..

There are more, I know.

The coupling of great skills like poison with mines just makes for good strong cheap builds.

The good fun skillz that are great to use.

The ones that attract the nerf stick... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info