PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

^mate look at how you wrote that message and don't tell me it doesn't hint at you playing Coc.

so tl;dr you took a gamble and lost? And that made you quit the league earlier?

I don't quite get that mentality but apologies for my assumption.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
I really would like if they did something against the eye-cancer CoC Discharge (and Mjölner Discharge) induces.

Yea, maybe finally introduce ability to turn off/tone down other players' skill effects ...

Anyway, nerfing Voll's Devotion would be absolutely worst way of dealing with CoC - if they remove all "carrots", it will make boring grind even more boring
After hearing this news, I bought a 6L Voll's and gave a discharger a try for the first time. Even lacking Voll's Devotion, it was pretty good. Fun. Powerful. Cyclone isn't for me, though. I tried a Quil Rain CoC right after and liked that much better, even if it wasn't as powerful.

I hope the nerf, whatever it is, leaves CoC usable because it really is a fun little gem.
My build was based in attack speed coc and discharge, i spent hundreds of exalts in my build, leech with discharge as fast as i can.

Now they nerf coc with cooldown, now my build will be a bullshit and vs bosses 1 vs 1 i will be dead.

Im starting to be a bit tired of these ggg nerfs all day, when u make something fun, ggg comes and destroy it.

RIP everyone's CoC 2016. #CoCsOut
Second-class poe gamer
RIP CoC

Genocide.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The warning has already been announced since the beginning of 2.3, but many felt GGG did not had the gut to gutter this trigger gem, but they did. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 31, 2016, 2:11:40 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The warning has already been announced since the beginning of 2.3, but many felt GGG did not had the gut to gutter this trigger gem, but they did. :D

COC user when they heard it would be nerfed but didnt think it would be significant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0

COC user after they realized GGG wasnt messing around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7NU9w0ssRk
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 31, 2016, 2:15:44 AM
Is ridiculous destroy COC, coc is what makes this game different...

First they change reduced mana by enlighteen destroying my mirrored items colors...

Secondly they delete eternals, destroying the tier 1 crafting, and only letting craft these shitty masters rolls... Now i cant finish my ring with iiq 20 and iir 50 because i dont have eternals....

And now they destroy coc....

Is like ggg wants to destroy him game...

You know why i leave diable 3 after expansion?

Because all my super gear was invalid in the expansion.

Now they are doing the same, destroying all my gear changing colors and destroying coc....

"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Is ridiculous destroy COC, coc is what makes this game different...

First they change reduced mana by enlighteen destroying my mirrored items colors...

Secondly they delete eternals, destroying the tier 1 crafting, and only letting craft these shitty masters rolls... Now i cant finish my ring with iiq 20 and iir 50 because i dont have eternals....

And now they destroy coc....

Is like ggg wants to destroy him game...

You know why i leave diable 3 after expansion?

Because all my super gear was invalid in the expansion.

Now they are doing the same, destroying all my gear changing colors and destroying coc....

1st: There was no skill in building. There was zero reason to ever run an aura without linking it to a reduced mana gem. Same reason why enduring cry was no longer castable by CODT.

2nd: Ruining the game? Do you have any idea what percent of people who played PoE actually had an Eternal Orb, let alone used one? Because it would shock me if the number was above 10% of the total players.

3rd: CoC was borderline broken in several different build, including but not limited to Cyclone/Discharge.

4th: CoC was a mistake. The only reason I can surmise it stayed as long as it did was that unlike other broken spells like bladefall, there was a gear check that kept too many people from abusing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info