PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

about time for a deadly hug. never used "cast on crit" anyway because it ever trivialized game play.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The thing about Mjölner and Coc is that they are fun, plain and simple

Got myself "The Harvest" in Perandus, and boy is it fun leveling CoC with that thing (it is level 37, add Diamond flask for hilarity)

While I agree that nerfing it slightly won't be bad, the people wishing for it to disappear are nuts, in my opinion.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
I do not often use the "word" "LOL", but I struggle to find any other words that fits as reply to all these "I quit if CoC is getting nerfed"-post.

So, to all of your guys who lacks the ability to play more than one skill: LOL!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Nerfing CoC in general because of CoC Discharge "trivializes" gamplay? What about ANY other CoC build ? How many actual builds will u rekt with this politic?

Can't agree more to the guy who stated "last league for me then".

Back to 350k gmp life st it is then.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Jun 8, 2016, 9:28:36 AM
It will not dissapear, it will be just reworked. I can imagine it will have higher delay, but with buffed damage or something.

I personally love CoC builds, as they offer so high customization, I just hope they will not over-nerf it as they usually do.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
It will not dissapear, it will be just reworked. I can imagine it will have higher delay, but with buffed damage or something.

I personally love CoC builds, as they offer so high customization, I just hope they will not over-nerf it as they usually do.

That's what I think as well. CoC builds are fun because you can build it so many different ways (wands, bows, melee) and you can do some great combinations of spells with it. Problem is some variations (cyclone discharge) are so far ahead of everything else that everyone plays that. CoC discharge also trivializes content for cheaper than most builds, AND it scales well afterwards. I think they will add delays so you can't discharge 7 times per seconds and lag the whole party, but they will buff the damage since you're using unsupported spells. Maybe they will make spells trigger one after the other instead of at the same time which could be used with EE.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Welp last league for me then!

Same here,time to invest in other games if this really happens.
CoC/Discharge is my favorite build in any RPG i've every played.

If they completely gut CoC like they have with other skills they have "shown some love <3" to, I'll probably be done.

It's one thing to make a small adjustment but retain power (what I hope happens) and completely making a skill unplayable (what I think will probably happen).

The constant yoyo of skills gets really fucking annoying.
I didnt expect him to use that kind of sarcasm though...
Man, I hope they don't completely destroy it. My favorite char I've ever made is a cyclone discharge. I made it way back in 1.3, and play it every so often on standard. Sure, it's very powerful, but the reason I love it is because it FEELS satisfying. The quick discharges of various colors. Just don't hit it out of the park with the nerf bat GGG
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info