PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

Seriously? coc is op? First it doesnt exactly become powerful till we get volls devotion which is incredibly hard/expensive to get, and most people wont bother ti get, and its not even the most powerful build, compared to that witch build with lightning trap thing(one trap half the map goes boom). I doubt they will nerf it to the ground and ruin many other builds, more likely theu will adjust some numbers, but to say its getting rekt without any official numbers is just mehhh.
If they just add the mana cost to every single spell you cast via coc how fucked your build would be?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
not a biggy.

Had it comming for a loooooooong time.

Im surprised that GGG let it slide for so long, guess they had no idea what they want to do with it, and the intention was to fuck it up like reduce mana
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Oh good, will this mean I can finally afford voll's devotion in the future... when it is no longer relevant?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Oh good, will this mean I can finally afford voll's devotion in the future... when it is no longer relevant?

Mjolners builds will make this relevant for eternity.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 6, 2016, 8:35:33 AM
Voll's Devotion will always be relevant. They can even delete coc gem from the game and the amulet will still be relevant because of mjolner.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Mjölner discharge juggernaut with romira + RT, you don't even need attackspeed with it, since u just use up like 15-17 charges with each trigger (9-11 endurance 3 frenzy and power), even pairing it with avatar of fire so essentially it is 12-14 endurance charge's dmg with each trigger. Could use RF easily as well, probably the best mjölner build you could play in years.
So, finally lagcharge free?

I will believe it when i see it!
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Mjolners builds will make this relevant for eternity.

So will Self Casted Dischargers.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Alternalo wrote:
If they just add the mana cost to every single spell you cast via coc how fucked your build would be?

Same goes for all trigger gems. Having 0 cast time and 0 cost is what's really broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info