So Bots are also invading POE ?

"
Mivo wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:
and yes i run the same area 1000's of times a day. once again Does that mean im botting because i didnt respond to you?

You might be!

Are you? ;)

Shit if i was botting i would have a lot more items then the shit that has dropped for me. I have yet to get an item to drop for me this season that is worth more then 1C. GGG has flagged my account for 0 droppes. i have farmed docks with 300% magic find for about 1000 hours of my game time and HAVE NEVER SEEN Shav wrappings drop. WTF is that shit.

If they actually had a trade system or if magic find actually really did some thing maybe people wouldn't bot. When items cost 10EX and the drop rate of EX are about .0001% it kind of forces the normal player to 1) quit the game or 2) bot to actually be able to play the builds they want.

If drop rates are fixed and items prices are regulated you will see a drop in botters and 3rd party websites selling currency.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jan 30, 2016, 8:36:50 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I if you will check me yesterday you will see me doing 135 dried lake runs with no rest....

Seriously, WTF? How is it possible to run the same map/zone more than 10 times in a row without getting bored too much to run another one of these maps/zones? After 135 dried lake runs I would throw my pc out of the window and shoot myself in the head just to make sure that I would never play poe again!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 30, 2016, 11:25:49 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Seriously, WTF? How is it possible to run the same map/zone more than 10 times in a row without getting bored too much to run another one of these maps/zones? After 135 dried lake runs I would throw my pc out of the window and shoot myself in the head just to make sure that I would never play poe again!

Are you suggesting we should be playing the game for fun and variety? ;)

Does it matter much whether you run 50 maps or 150 Dried Lake zones? Both happens semi-automatically in a bot-like fashion. That is probably why there is no noticeable difference between active players and the thing that we are not allowed to mention even though this entire thread is about that thing that we are not allowed to mention.
Last edited by Mivo on Jan 31, 2016, 3:18:08 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I if you will check me yesterday you will see me doing 135 dried lake runs with no rest....

???? I can do a 12 hour dried lake run without getting tired like I remember doing a week 9-12 hour dried lake run per day early league for a week and no I didn't get a fucking card.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 31, 2016, 3:08:47 AM
Dried Lake runs are, in a way, more fun than mapping because you get to the boss much faster, and every time he could drop a card. It requires no activity of the brain outside the lizard parts of it, so you can listen to an audio book, watch a movie, view videos, etc. It's also far less frustrating because there's no map pool involved.
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

???? I can do a 12 hour dried lake run without getting tired like I remember doing a week 9-12 hour dried lake run per day early league for a week and no I didn't get a fucking card.

how many energy drinks per session
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

Well I have no idea how it is possible to survive such a week. I would not even been able to to play dried lake for "only" one day, not even if someone would pay me real money for doing so.....
But maybe I have to understand that different people can bear different amounts of boredom!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 31, 2016, 9:44:55 AM
Remember Pindleskin? That was mind-numbing. Dried Lake runs are pretty close to that. A game shouldn't reward any activity that could be easily botted, at least not as high a reward as "humanistic" play should be rewarded.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

oh, yes I get bored, but after one or two days, so I did the runs and the next day i run maps, tha problem it's i was needed a shot of currency because i spend all trying to link a 6L carcass (with no luck).
At that moment I don't have any good map, my luck with map drops it's terrible, so i needed some currency to buy some.
Just one Brittle save me... that Dried Lake it's a cheap zone where you can find your own salvation.
I take some bad choices so those Died Lake runs are my punishment for being a total dumb guy, I accept that.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

lol and you complain about drops. with people like you willing to grind like that they dont need good drops. I with 666 actually 12 hrs of ANYTHING including sex with supermodels I'd get tired of it.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info