So Bots are also invading POE ?

Just put the damn volls devotion divination card only in wasteland map, BOOM bots reduced at half.

The reward is a 2+ exa divination card, which in turn leads to a very expensive end game item so I feel reducing it to a late game map is appropriate.
Second-class poe gamer
I can assure you botters have talked their way out of a ban, because they serverside detection comes into conflict with excessive grinding so even legit players and streamers have been banned.

Bots more rare than other games. This is actually the online game with the best security that I've played.
You ban 1 bot fucking 5 of them spew out from it's corpse It's like a fucking hydra.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I see this all the time. The way I know for sure people are botting? I will whisper a guy during day hours. Get no response so add them as a friend. I will see them going between town and some other zone repetitively. I will whisper them various times even offering twice what they are asking on poe trade just to see the response. No answer. I even will log an alternate account and whisper them incase they have me on ignore, no answer. Yet later in the day around dinner time they will log in I will whisper them once and they will respond right away.

This is "stalking" and it's just plain weird and sick.

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
yeah bots are real!!! joined a party and this party leader telling us that he has a culler mf bot.

rip standart
"
yeah bots are real!!! joined a party and this party leader telling us that he has a culler mf bot.

rip standart

If that occurs, please report this to us so that we can take appropriate action.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
This is "stalking" and it's just plain weird and sick.

Weird and sick because I add someone to my friends list for the purpose of buying an item from them? I guess I'm pretty twisted then because I do it all the time. In fact I probably have a couple on my friends list right now waiting for them to hop on so I can buy something. However judging from how many whispers I get like:

"Hey you added me to friends list did you want to buy something?"

It's a pretty common practice.

If Poe's trade system worked differently then I would use it differently. You tell me a better way to work the trade system and I will use it.
"
If Poe's trade system ...

what trade system? there is only a trade window ... a pragmatic solution so players don't have to throw their items on the ground anymore like they did before it's integration.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
If Poe's trade system ...

what trade system? there is only a trade window ... a pragmatic solution so players don't have to throw their items on the ground anymore like they did before it's integration.
A third-party system is still a system.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info