So Bots are also invading POE ?

Bit off topic, but this is why I'd like an Auction House. At the moment entire guilds are manipulating the market by leaving WTS shit about and never selling it.

In auction house I would make it so if you put something up for sale and agree to do it, it will be put on for sale and ANYONE can buy it with one click. So if a gang of muppets want to put a load of shit up for 1 chaos when it really worth 1 ex, they will find all their gear bought in minutes. Over valued stuff will just not be bought and set to return to seller after a month to prevent cluttering over time.

Rose tinted glasses? Probably.

If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Dried Lake can be run incredibly fast. I really should time a few runs, but my gut feeling is that I have a character which can do Dried Lake clears in roughly 2 minutes. So 135 would be 4.5 hours, not 12. I'll update this thread with some times within the next 24.

That's still pretty boring though. I normally run DL about 5-10 times and then run some low maps because DL is getting old. Yes, after only 10-20 minutes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 31, 2016, 10:28:50 AM
If you can clear the lake in two minutes... what's the point of clearing the lake?
Well in my case fast DL clears is
1. Remove chest with actual resistances for Tabula Rasa
2. Remove gloves with actual resistances for Maligaro's
3. Remove helm with actual resistances for Rat's Nest

IIRC I have negative cold resist during speed runs. But it's still safe, because DPS.

Point being it's not about having amazing gear, I don't have it... It's about silly fast DL clears
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Dried Lake can be run incredibly fast. I really should time a few runs, but my gut feeling is that I have a character which can do Dried Lake clears in roughly 2 minutes. So 135 would be 4.5 hours, not 12. I'll update this thread with some times within the next 24.

That's still pretty boring though. I normally run DL about 5-10 times and then run some low maps because DL is getting old. Yes, after only 10-20 minutes.

I was in a party that was clearing it in less than 30 seconds. When new ppl joined they couldnt catch the right instance because it was already over or when we opened a portal for the newcomer before he loaded we were 5 screens away so he couldnt find us. Hilarious times. Vaal spark ofc.
ign: klavesnica
Can a mod close this thread please ?
agreed please close this thread
"
reliq wrote:
In guild chat yesterday, a mate was trying to trade with a guy for a 40c deal. He wouldn't reply even though he was active (if you add him in friend list you see exactly what he is doing).
Same thing happened to me but this time I did the same trick to see if the player was active and I could see he was doing highgate / dried lake, rinse and repeat (I pm'ed this guy like 5 times over a period of 24 hours, before sleeping and after waking up, always logged in and still doing the same thing). From POE trade you can see the playtime which was 1200+ hours (not so uncommon I know).

While this is not a "proof" they are boting, I have serious doubts.

Do you guys have same experience ?

Also there is a "spectate" button, how this thing work ? I tried but it just says i'm in a queue lol.
Can we report such player for checking at least ?

So someone didn't want to take your lowball offers and now he is a bot , [Removed by Support]. Deal with it .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by Rachel on Feb 2, 2016, 4:25:24 AM
We take botting extremely seriously and a great deal of development resources are spent addressing this. Anyone found to be running bots, or other illegal third party software, will be immediately banned. If you have any information regarding another player botting, please report them to us at support@grindinggear.com.

(I personally spend a lot of my time refining the techniques we use to fight this).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
We take botting extremely seriously and a great deal of development resources are spent addressing this. Anyone found to be running bots, or other illegal third party software, will be immediately banned. If you have any information regarding another player botting, please report them to us at support@grindinggear.com.

(I personally spend a lot of my time refining the techniques we use to fight this).

Love you Chris, big thanks for all your efforts against botters.
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info