So Bots are also invading POE ?

"
k1rage wrote:

Its an invasion!!!
Home, to be specific.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I play with chat off 100% of the time... so I'm ignorant here: Can't you just turn off chat and messaging? If not, wow. I wouldn't play the game at all if I was constantly being messaged when I didn't want to be.

/dnd would work and the one whispering you would receive a whisper back saying you're on /dnd
Does anyone know if you "ignore" someone, and then they PM you, do they get a message in return? Maybe a "you've been ignored schmuck" would be a helpful addition by GGG to the messaging system.

Maybe OP messaged this person or others before and got ignored. On the flip side of this, when you ignore someone you never see messages from them ever again.

Just by reading this post, I get that spidy sense tingling that they've been added to multiple ignore lists.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Man, i botted hard today... :P

Spoiler

d:-D*
[Removed by Support]

I ended up be able to trade with the guy yesterday. So FALSE alarm people, game is safe ! You can go back to [Removed by support] farming mode.
Last edited by Rachel on Feb 2, 2016, 3:38:53 AM
OP, you are most probably ignoring the person you are trying to whisper.

You can see him change zones and play the game, but he cant answer you in any way, nor he can invite you in group.

Only thing he can do is tell one of his friends to whisper you to unignore him.

This crap is in the game for years now.

Try to unignore the person you are trying to whisper if you see him not replying but playing the game.

/unignore "player character name"
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Jan 29, 2016, 5:37:26 AM
This bot things really work, only bad thing it's I have to be behind the keyboard pressing the buttons and handling the mouse, kill the monsters, pick up all the crap, open my backpack open a portal, sell the shit, open a new instance and start over again, leaving that at side works perfect.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
(...)

Reported.
"
"
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
(...)

Reported.

I hope you are joking.

I do, but i'm not sure about him...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
(...)

I'll just keep the suspense about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info