[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

Another question.

Will you make a passive tree for new update?
"
Cystof wrote:
Another question.

yeah imma be updating the passive tree and answering all your questions in a few hours. I will also do live stream of the build in ascendancy content
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
"
Cystof wrote:
Another question.

yeah imma be updating the passive tree and answering all your questions in a few hours. I will also do live stream of the build in ascendancy content

did this end up happening if so link?
"
Riddlemethis wrote:
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
"
Cystof wrote:
Another question.

did this end up happening if so link?

shadow tree is updated in the passive tree section of the guide.

if you are not playing as a shadow tell me if you need me to look over the any tree. Otherwise i will in a few days. Sorry for keeping you waiting i have been busy with work...
"
DonDziczyzna wrote:
Hello!
I'm thinking about trying this build in the upcoming league by slowly progressing into what it should eventually look like. Your guide and this build in general really made me want to try it myself and I find the new league a perfect opportunity to do so. Nevertheless, I have few questions for you, if you don't mind answering:
1. Do you find this build suitable for starting in a new league?
2. Do you think that this build will still be as viable as it is now when Ascendancy arrives?
3. Any thoughts on which Ascendancy class might be the best choice for this build (and what talents would you choose)?
Thanks in advance!

it is strong evencwithout the conversion. Reflect is hard to deal with unless you have vaal pact. If you decide to play it in a new league i suggest keeping your chance orb for jewel since fireball wont fet far without at least 1 rolling flame. Everything else can be tweaked around and you can manage to make it work more then fine with only rare

updated the shadow with the ascendancy class im using.i did put some thought on wether or not go power charge with the ascendancy class but the 10% chance to get a charge didnt convince me. But it could be nice if someone would test it
ur link: fireball + spell echo + void manipulation + greater multiple projectile + concentrated effect + faster casting

In this version, void manipulation can be replaced by elemetnal focus.

Last edited by keweixu on Mar 13, 2016, 12:34:09 PM
"
keweixu wrote:
ur link: fireball + spell echo + void manipulation + greater multiple projectile + concentrated effect + faster casting

In this version, void manipulation can be replaced by elemetnal focus.

indeed it can :D probly best setup for version :D
If I use two The Consuming Dark would it convert 100% of fire damage to chaos. If so would it be worth it to use another body armour? BTW have you tried uber atziri?
"
algoritmo wrote:
If I use two The Consuming Dark would it convert 100% of fire damage to chaos. If so would it be worth it to use another body armour? BTW have you tried uber atziri?

i have not tried dual non legacy consuming dark. The thing is the armor gives alot of dps and the rare dagger also do. Dual consuming dark opens option for more defensive aspect but i fear the dmg lost would be greater than the defense gain.

i did uber 4 times now. First time i did succeed with 5 deaths. Second time i failed horribly. 3rd time was my best run and died only twice and i failed the 4th. There are still a few tweaking that i might do in order to improve my uber atziri but it sure is possible. Not that i dont have a taste of hate flask and some of my gems are not maxed out yet.
Are we going to see the atziri/uber video's soon? Hate to be a pain, but I like the look of this and am definitely considering it for my next build, just want to see the atziri fight in action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info