[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

"
Crazy_Dech wrote:
Hello , please tell me why I have such little damage , I have a jacket 6 L on other characters and 62 levels , but the fireball does too little damage , I do not understand why , in the region of 1000 damage ....

ps I do not have all the things that the description in the build

if yoy could link your items and your skill tree. I will try to see what is wrong
"
CedVicious wrote:
Hello guys!

First of all, i'd like to thank you for the awesome build! I'm a true fireballs lover and ive always wanted to play such a build.

I'd like to ask you about things :

- Im a new player to the game, a friend will give me 3/4 exalts to get started. My plan is to buy the required jewels, and a tabula rasa. I guess the other pieces will be self-found, do you think this is the right thingd to do? And if you dont, what would you do?

- Id like to go witch (dunno why, but this is mandatory ^^), and if i cant the recommend weapon nor the infernal mantel, would you make some passive tree changes?

- Do you any other tips for a true beginner?

Once again thx for your work!

Regards

jewels are a must so good choice there. Then i would focus on a good 5link but best bet would be to get consuming dark and a nice crit spell dagger
"
cranialpein wrote:
Hi there, I'm confused about the Templar tree a little. A few of the jewel sockets wont have enough int allocated near them to activate the increased AoE effect from the Rolling Flames. Can you please clarify? More specifically referring to the 2 closest jewel sockets from the Templar start.

I will pm you a screen with high lighted locations in a day or so
"
Psasp wrote:
hey there, i'm sorry to ask but i just started the templar chaos fireball build and i have a question, dont u have some dex problems? thx
if you start on the shadow path there should not be dex problems. Altho you might need more strength until you reach the templar path feel free to link me your gear and tree if you want me to look at some tweaking
you will need strength in gear on endgame as a Shadow. I know because I am shadow :)
Nice build Bro my gear

Spoiler

37k Damage is pretty fast clear
"
doomeki wrote:
Nice build Bro my gear

Spoiler

37k Damage is pretty fast clear

rigwald is such a brilliant idea!!! Nice job there very great gear! I love the mana regen on dagger too
What do you think about Binos as a second dagger?
"
Cystof wrote:
What do you think about Binos as a second dagger?

i tried bino with snakebite, if you are not using vaal pact the regen is insane and fix alot of survivability questions. you lose quite alot of dps tho(talking about 10k dps per fireball...) with crazy good gear you can reach up to 26k anyway witch is enough. its a good option but depends on what you want to achieve with the build
Hello!
I'm thinking about trying this build in the upcoming league by slowly progressing into what it should eventually look like. Your guide and this build in general really made me want to try it myself and I find the new league a perfect opportunity to do so. Nevertheless, I have few questions for you, if you don't mind answering:
1. Do you find this build suitable for starting in a new league?
2. Do you think that this build will still be as viable as it is now when Ascendancy arrives?
3. Any thoughts on which Ascendancy class might be the best choice for this build (and what talents would you choose)?
Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info