[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

"
Isydore wrote:
hey dude i played this build on a shadow and it was AMAZING ! would do again with consuming dark this time :) Do you feel a difference between 3 rolling flames and 5 ? like does it justify reducing your crit chance or not ? Thanks a lot for the build !

well i used to have 5 rolling flames. You see the difference because the aoe just become insane but you will not gain dps doing so other than the 10-15% fire dmg on the gem. The only purpose of rolling flame is to allow our explosions to overlap. As soon as you got that you do not need more aoe. It is possible to do it but when i tried it, i had around 3k less dmg witch make 15k dps if they all overlap. You can however do it without losing the crit. Its more about how you want to play it at this point.

i hope i answered your question. But if not feel free to post again :-)
Wchich bandit did you helped?
And why are you using a Void Manipulation with fireball?
"
Rekin_kin wrote:
And why are you using a Void Manipulation with fireball?

for the bandits: oak in normal and i killes all cruel and merciless. I use void manipulation because 100% of my fire damage is converted to chaos because of the consuming dark dagger and infernal mantle. Witch make void manipulation a BiS in this build.
Okey, thanks a lot :)
"
Rekin_kin wrote:
Okey, thanks a lot :)

anytime :D
I love the looks of this build, will be starting this up Friday afternoon.
Stay tuned for questions :)
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
I love the looks of this build, will be starting this up Friday afternoon.
Stay tuned for questions :)

nice !!! tell me if you need anything, i will try to help the best i can :D
you mention that the Templar has 30% more dmg than the shadow. i have looked the trees over and over and they look identical except for the 2 starting points you spend on each class...I might just be tired but how does that translate into 30% more dmg for the templar class?
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
you mention that the Templar has 30% more dmg than the shadow. i have looked the trees over and over and they look identical except for the 2 starting points you spend on each class...I might just be tired but how does that translate into 30% more dmg for the templar class?

at the starting area , i believe its the 3rd 4th anf 5ft nodes all 3 gives 10%spell dmg and we dont take them as a shadow. I think you also get 1 more elemental dmg node at that same starting area. By doing the math, it should result in more or less 3k dmg per explosions witch equal 15k if all explosion hit the target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info