[2.2][hc/sc][cheap/atziri with only a 4link][insane aoe][ +100k dps] [fast clear][tutorial video]

"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
"
Chris_hueso wrote:
Hi!! this is my gear at the moment.

Spoiler

I need advices in helmet socket, i dont know what gem setup use in helmet.
bye bye

You ahve all the needed gems to make the build work. what is left is really up to you. some player went with a flameblast setup to kill boss(dont really think you need that to kill bosses).personnally i like the idea of a rallying cry! maybe link it with an inc duration. also i wanted to test a self cast warlord's/immortal call/enduring cry in order to kill uber atziri.vaal discipline could make you invincible also if you decide to go rallying cry +inc duration i would put a vaal discipline there.

i hope i gave view the advices you were looking but it is really up to you :D

feel free to tell me what you decided to use

Hi, finally i dont go for rallying cry!, but vaal discipline are very nice (i change fortify with vaal discipline, cause i use wirlwind blade to get away from mobs and i never have fortify buff up) and after trying and trying different setup on helmet, finally i have one with which I feel comfortable and resolved a lot of my survivability problems, and dmg still be the same (20k in tooltip)

Spoiler

Now, i reach lvl 86, and thinking, if i go for fire dmg nodes on the top of the skill tree or if i go for the 4th rolling flames, cause since i am using conc effect, I feel that the 5 fireball are not overlapping all. When i test more i come back with my conclusion.

Byebye =)
tested HoI vs HoT, HoT is just much better and can provide you with power charges on a so so basis. Also I don't think anywhere i see spell totem wither increased duration for bosses, to increase the damage they take from chaos damage. I also think that maybe its worth not getting the reduced chaos res for "nearby" enemies vs the 10% chance per crit powercharge node. I mean that thing is ridic and then I dont have to stack increased crit on my gear. Also I'm not entirely sure of the range of reduced chaos res, but normally i try to stay away from most if not all enemies. So I think ill take that then MoM, and keep running clarity and AA.
Could you repair Templar skill tree and ascendancy class?
Actually its not working.
Thanks
I might try something like this but with a Assassin Low Life with my shavs and dual Dark's.

I would rather just go deadly infusion over assassinate just because I'd rather have the multiplier and 95% crit chance up all the time, instead of just more crit chance on life %. With 7 Power charges, would be so easy to achieve max crit % all day. Also I think I prefer the Atrophy Chaos wheel over Method of madness just because you get about 1% more damage per node for chaos.

But still good guide, and good idea.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8LEaXlzy9-_VQQrQ4jDZTNeUZidOTJ3BSvop71yoLoS_K013ytAwrCuq6ES8DHuOEDXw0Ch9BDdEbyFfJN2ZjQ8_dKPospvGKuJOQ1mwIHNzb5-vujxpHBnyD0NARLY_6LJzw1ev1BUJJUcMJQZa5k66z0PXyHUyz0B-XlSBu7-tSU1AwOw2X9BEPbRmsmNlb99d0VRslhEhfKkuuXGvpAsNtEVA1uacrMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081absOClPa7eFfYV7ZlTrY7VIXECHy6ebdZ7PFTIyEJLZhrxvIzZTEF9q

This is the tree I was thinking of using, would use 4 Rolling Flames pretty easily without only having to take 2 nodes by Shadow start that is really wasted, or out of the way to activate the 4 Jewels.

Around 266% ES from the Tree counting Intel and ES nodes would make you pretty damn tanky and extra life reserved auras should enable more dps. Maybe run like level 20 clarity/discipline on Life and maybe Anger/Arctic Armour on mana, or just anger if you need extra mana. With the Pain attunement and max crit % you should wreck stuff, and be immune to reflect.

I would run Ghost reaver and prolly life leech gem maybe, and guess could consider grabbing vaal pact but not sure that is really needed. I'v done plenty of low life trappers, which prolly isnt as tanky as this and obviously can't use leech on traps and still did just fine.
Last edited by Paragon1 on Apr 17, 2016, 2:46:53 AM
Hey i'm about to start the build and was just wondering what skill gems to use to lvl up from at the start cause greater multiple projectile and spell echo aren't unlocked until lvl 38
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hey i'm about to start the build and was just wondering what skill gems to use to lvl up from at the start cause greater multiple projectile and spell echo aren't unlocked until lvl 38

Early on grab some LMP, added cold, added lightning, maybe even crit chance. And then later just swap out for better gems as you level your FIreball. I did this and pretty much one shot packs with my fireball as leveling.

Grab some leveling gear like these.

All these are good for leveling and only cost few alchemy, maybe 1-2 chaos at most for just few. You should just fly through the early levels and hit 60'is in like maybe 5-6 hours if you don't hurry.

EDIT: Sorry I think SEven league cost lot maybe, but if you can afford, fun for leveling. Here is also cheaper alternatives.

And can't find them but some wanderlust will help lot too.
Last edited by Paragon1 on Apr 17, 2016, 11:42:19 PM
Gear in Perandus
Spoiler

-Essence worm lets me use clear mind which i prefer over arctic armor (reserving clarity off life made me get stunned too often)
-I plan on replacing amulet and boots soon
-Using vaal flamblast setup as utility link is great for perandus because you can throw it into the proximity shield and it will kill inside
-Vaal molten shell setup is preferred once tankier
-A second consuming dark in off swap to run reflect maps
-Can run any mods except no regen
-If I ever get rich enough to get a skyfourths the build would be better as a witch
-Currently lv 94 and can keep up with (and do better than) voltaxic builds but at about half the price
-Still fairly squishy even with over 4.1khp 1.9kes and 1.3k mana
"
ryan4444 wrote:
Gear in Perandus
-Currently lv 94 and can keep up with (and do better than) voltaxic builds but at about half the price

Man that line make me so happy :P im so tired of those voltaxic builds i feel like 90% of people are playing freaking spark everywhere...

keep up the good work there :D
Well, since i was lucky to 6l my (good rolled) Infernal mantle with a few jew and fusing, I've started this build with templar. When i discovered that MoM wouldn't work with CI, i've restarted with a shadow trickster. Im using Fireball + GMP + Void Manip + Crit damage + Elemental Focus + Spell Echo.

Im currently at lv74, and using only a Consuming dagger of course. Playing with CI is very hard, especially for the stun problems, honestly: es gear is very costful, and deaths happens even with 7k es without discipline (im not running it atm, maybe when i'll get a lv3 enlighten). I know its not much but... i just finished the story, i have 2 pieces that have life mods and no es i used to level. So probably without spending much i can reach 8k es, still low but... better than before, should be ok for crappy maps t8 or lower maps until lv87+.

I have 2 rolling flames on the tree, and i think the area of effect is a bit crap: and this is why im currently going with Critical Damage instead of using Concentrated AoE; though I cant understand if Controlled Destruction is better or worse than Crit damage. I have 29% base crit chance, and dont know how to do Power Charge (currently i have 5PC, but can get another one or maybe even two), since i dont want to use assassin mark; Frenzy charges comes from ascendancy (but i still need to do get the last 2 ascendancy point from merciless lab).
But more importantly, i think that GGG should increase the size of the fireball projectiles: they are too tiny imho.

Defensively, when i'll get enough levels, i should go with Intuitive Leap to get the 10% dodge attacks and 30% dodge spells. This, combined with Vaal Grace (which i have to buy) linked with increased duration, should be resolve a lot of problems (even reflect i think). Vaal Summons Skeletons or Vaal Discipline could help too. Dont know if i'll have the chance to put Inspired Learning... maybe yes, but at level 99 XD
First i have to put the third, last, rolling flames on the tree and go towards the dodge points.
Also, Frost wall for unique bosses... well, manual casted is a bit crap uh. But maybe, since it is my first time i use it without spell totem, i have to learn to cast it in the right points. Dunno. Maybe with spell totem is still better, anyone tried?

Really, im a bit disappointed right now because with 14k tooltip dps (without charges or buffs) i cant oneshot anything - if not offscreen, and this is somewhat rare in map, coz there are always blocks or other things that cant let the fireball get the max benefit from the rolling flames -, but i hope that at lv85-90 everything will be melted, especially when i'll manage to put in the third rolling flames.

EDIT: The idea of lavianga's flask combined with voidbringer is good. But honestly, i prefer going with winds of change: projectile speed is too much important, and Consuming Dark doesn't give anything. Not even the quality of Fireball helps, since it gives a (useless for us, especially for me coz im going with elemental focus, really OP support) bonus for chance to ignite.
Though, this way, i have to stack mana regen on gear and run clarity. Probably i'll look at the possibility of using worm essence for discipline, and run a lower level clarity.

EDIT2: Of course im in the Perandus league.

EDIT3: Someone is going with Spell Echo and Faster Casting too. Im using only Spell Echo and have like 0,38 cast time. Is faster casting really better compared to controlled destruction or void manip or critical damage (with high crit chance)?
Last edited by Serge91 on Apr 23, 2016, 8:04:00 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
Well, since i was lucky to 6l my (good rolled) Infernal mantle with a few jew and fusing, I've started this build with templar. When i discovered that MoM wouldn't work with CI, i've restarted with a shadow trickster. Im using Fireball + GMP + Void Manip + Crit damage + Elemental Focus + Spell Echo.

Im currently at lv74, and using only a Consuming dagger of course. Playing with CI is very hard, especially for the stun problems, honestly: es gear is very costful, and deaths happens even with 7k es without discipline (im not running it atm, maybe when i'll get a lv3 enlighten). I know its not much but... i just finished the story, i have 2 pieces that have life mods and no es i used to level. So probably without spending much i can reach 8k es, still low but... better than before, should be ok for crappy maps t8 or lower maps until lv87+.

I have 2 rolling flames on the tree, and i think the area of effect is a bit crap: and this is why im currently going with Critical Damage instead of using Concentrated AoE; though I cant understand if Controlled Destruction is better or worse than Crit damage. I have 29% base crit chance, and dont know how to do Power Charge (currently i have 5PC, but can get another one or maybe even two), since i dont want to use assassin mark; Frenzy charges comes from ascendancy (but i still need to do get the last 2 ascendancy point from merciless lab).
But more importantly, i think that GGG should increase the size of the fireball projectiles: they are too tiny imho.

Defensively, when i'll get enough levels, i should go with Intuitive Leap to get the 10% dodge attacks and 30% dodge spells. This, combined with Vaal Grace (which i have to buy) linked with increased duration, should be resolve a lot of problems (even reflect i think). Vaal Summons Skeletons or Vaal Discipline could help too. Dont know if i'll have the chance to put Inspired Learning... maybe yes, but at level 99 XD
First i have to put the third, last, rolling flames on the tree and go towards the dodge points.
Also, Frost wall for unique bosses... well, manual casted is a bit crap uh. But maybe, since it is my first time i use it without spell totem, i have to learn to cast it in the right points. Dunno. Maybe with spell totem is still better, anyone tried?

Really, im a bit disappointed right now because with 14k tooltip dps (without charges or buffs) i cant oneshot anything - if not offscreen, and this is somewhat rare in map, coz there are always blocks or other things that cant let the fireball get the max benefit from the rolling flames -, but i hope that at lv85-90 everything will be melted, especially when i'll manage to put in the third rolling flames.

EDIT: The idea of lavianga's flask combined with voidbringer is good. But honestly, i prefer going with winds of change: projectile speed is too much important, and Consuming Dark doesn't give anything. Not even the quality of Fireball helps, since it gives a (useless for us, especially for me coz im going with elemental focus, really OP support) bonus for chance to ignite.
Though, this way, i have to stack mana regen on gear and run clarity. Probably i'll look at the possibility of using worm essence for discipline, and run a lower level clarity.

EDIT2: Of course im in the Perandus league.

EDIT3: Someone is going with Spell Echo and Faster Casting too. Im using only Spell Echo and have like 0,38 cast time. Is faster casting really better compared to controlled destruction or void manip or critical damage (with high crit chance)?

i am not sure what it is you are trying to achieve here... are you still CI or did you reroll?? then why are you using only 2 rolling flames as the guide tells you to use 3? the aoe of fireball outrange the size of my screen... you re not dealing most dmg form the fireball but from the explosions so if you cast fireball with your mouse very close to your char the fireballs will spread alot and thus only 1 explosion will hit the monster so get your mouse as far from your char as possible when you click. plus you need to use frost wall on single target in order to trigger all the explosion on 1 monster. (it is sometimes worth the time to read an entire guide)

i hope it helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info